Chapter 19

Ha Na's POV

"No problem." Jimin said.

"May we ask you why did you suddenly went off when we were watching a movie yesterday?" Jin asked.

"Well urm.. My eomma had an car accident and she is in the hospital. I am just scared that I will lose another family member. Now I only have my eomma." I said and I could feel tears started to form in my eyes.

"Hey don't cry." Jimin said.

"I am just too scared right now." I said.

"Don't you have any siblings or appa?" Jungkook asked.

"No. My appa died when I was 3 and my sister died like 1 year ago." I said while sobbing.

"Oh I am so sorry." Jungkook said.

"I should not have ask." Jungkook said.

"It's okay. My appa died in a plane crash and my sister...my sister died protecting me." I said. I can't take it anymore. I need to let someone, anyone know about my past.

"I'll tell you about my past after school. We should get going now cause lunch is almost over." I said.

"Oh ya we should get going now." Namjoon said. After that, we went our separate ways. I was walking to my classroom with Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook when Jaeyou and her gang stopped me.

"I am so sorry. No we are so sorry." Jaeyou and the rest of her gang apologised to me.

"Better not lay a finger on her or else you guys will know what happened." Jimin said coldly.

"We are not scared of you." Someone from the gang who I do not recognise said. After she said that, Jaeyou elbowed her and said, " Yah! Be Quiet!"

"We will be going now." Jaeyou said and they left. Well we should get back to our classroom. After a long hours of class, we finally get to go home. But instead of going home, I went to meet up with bts instead. I went to the rooftop to meet them and they were all there.

"Soo.... What it is??" Jimin asked.

"Okay here how it goes.." I said.

Flashback

"Unnie!!" Minna shouted.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I can't find Jaeyou and the others." Minna panicked.

"Don't worry we will find them. Let's go." I said and we left the house. We searched the whole neighborhood for them but we could not find them. I tried to call them but they did not pick up.

"Where the hell are they?" I cursed in my mind. I just realise, Minna is gone.

"MINNA!" I yelled but she did not reply me. I tried calling her while I am walking around to find her. I heard her ringtone. I went towards the sound of the ringtone but I only found her phone.

"Shit." I cursed. Suddenly, my phone vibrated.

"Hello?" I said through the phone line.

"Hey lady." The guy said.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Guess." The guy said. I thought carefully. His voice sounds so familiar. I got it.

"NAMSOO!" I yelled through the phone line.

"Ouch. No need to yell and you are correct." He said.

"Why are you calling me?" I said angrily.

"I got your gang here with me. Even your sister." He said and laughed.