Chapter 25

Ha Na's POV

I waited for about 10 minutes and I heard the door bell. I went to open the door and Taehyung was standing there with a banquet of roses.

"Here you are malady." Taehyung said and handed me the banquet of roses.

"Aww you shouldn't have." I said and accepted the banquet of roses.

"Are you ready to go?" Taehyung ask.

"Of course." I said and I headed to Taehyung's car. He opened the door for me and I got in. He walked to the driver's seat. He too got in.

"Where are we heading to?" I ask.

"It's a secret." Taehyung replied and he head off. After a while of driving, we finally reached our destination.

"A park?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yup. I heard that you like to hang out at the park. Soo I brought you here." Taehyung replied.

"And where did you heard that from?" I ask.

"Your eomma." Taehyung replied.

"Of course." I said softly.

"What was that?" Taehyung ask.

"Oh it's nothing." I replied and I got out of the car. We entered the park and we are just strolling around the park.

"It's been such a long time that I have been to a park." I said while smelling the fresh air in the park.

"That's why I brought you here." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Thanks." I thanked him.

"No problem." He replied. We sat down on a bench and there is an awkward silence.

"So urm... How is school?" I ask to break the silence.

"Seriously Ha Na?" Taehyung ask.

"What?" I said and he started to laugh.

"What's so funny?" I am confused.

"Nothing." He said while laughing.

"Yah cut it out." I said and punched Taehyung on the arm.

"Arraso arraso." Taehyung said and he stopped laughing.

Taehyung's POV

I want to wait for a good timing to confess how much I love her since we first hang out and now it's a good time. I know I said that I will confess to her after Jimin is discharged from the hospital but it's just I can't keep it in me for such a long time.

"Urm... Ha Na." I called Ha Na.

"Ne?" She replied.

"Urm... I want to tell you something." I said.

"Okay sure." She replied with a smile.

Come on Kim Taehyung, you can do it.

"I... I.. I.." I stammered.

"You what? Spill it out." Ha Na said and laughed.

"I love you since the day we first hang out and I hope that you can be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" I confessed in one breath.

Ha Na just sat there. Still.

"Urm...." Ha Na was about to say something but there a noise at the bush and then I can see someone running away. Wait. Is that Jimin?! What is he doing here?

Jimin's POV

I am so bored!

"Urm... Nurse?" I called the nurse who is in my room cleaning my hospital room.

"Ne?" She replied.

"Urm... Can I maybe go to a near by park to like walk around?" I ask.

"Sure but be back by 9." The nurse replied.

"Alright." I said and went out. I reached the nearest park by walking. It's just 2 minutes away from the hospital that I am in. I stretched my arms in the air. Finally I am able to get some fresh air. Well I do not why I still need to stay in the hospital for another week. I walked around and I noticed Taehyung and Ha Na sitting on a bench. I went closer to them and I heard Taehyung confessed to Ha Na.

"I love you since the day we first hang out and I hope that you can be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?" I heard Taehyung said. I do not why but I feel anger in me. Yes I am in love with Ha Na. But I think I am one step too late. Taehyung already confessed to her. Well, I guess I should give up on another girl. Again. I ran back to the hospital. When I reached my hospital room, the nurse was still there.

"Oh you are back. That was fast." The nurse said in shock.

"Well, I shuddenly don't feel like going to the park." I lied.

"Oh okay. I have changed the bed sheet and clean the whole room." The nurse said.

"Thank you." I thanked the nurse and she left. I just laid on the bed, staring at the ceiling and thinking about what had happened just now. I feel like my heart is broken into small pieces. Why must this happen to me every time when I get close to a girl? I hate my life. Hate my family the most. Argh. Speaking of family, I wonder what is my appa doing? Probably planning something to send me away or beat me up again. Why did I even think about him. Argh. I should just go to sleep. I rolled back and forth until my eyelids are getting heavy and I fell asleep.

Ha Na's POV

 "I love you since the day we first hang out and I hope that you can be mine. Will you be my girlfriend?"  Taehyung said.

Omo. Did he just confessed to me? But do I feel the same way. What should I reply? I am scared that I will hurt his feelings if I say no but do I feel the same way as him?

"Taehyung can you give me 2 weeks to think about it?" I ask.

"Sure anything for you." Taehyung said and smiled. I smiled back. I need some time to think about my feelings.

************************************

Heyy guys!! I am so so so sorry that I haven't update in a while. I was very busy with school stuff. Here is another chapter!! Hope you guys like it!! I will be updating tmr if not the day after. Thank you for reading!!

************************************