Chapter 5

Ha Na's POV

"What do you want from me?" I yelled.

"I want you to stop talking to bts you bitch." Jessie yelled and punched me in the face. Argh....i really hate this feeling.

"YAHH what are you guys doing?!" I heard Jimin yelled.

"O..oppa. I am just teaching this bitch a leasson." Jessie said in fear.

"Just go...." Jimin said.

"But.."

"I SAID GO!!!" Jimin yelled and the Jessie and her gang left.

"Yah gwaenchana?" Jimin asked.

"I'm fine." i said and i left leaving Jimin and his gang behind.

Jimin's POV

"Hyung why did you save her?" Jungkook ask.

"Ya i thought you hated her." my hyung, Namjoon said.

"I just do not know, maybe she reminds me of that person you know. I don't want to talk about it."

"Alright lets just go to my place for now." Taehyung said.

Ha Na's POV

When i reached home, i immediately ran up towards my room cause i did not want my eomma to see the wounds i got or else she would think that i have gotten into another fight. I just laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling of my room.

"Ha Na gwaenchana?" I heard my eomma knocking on the door.

"I'm fine. I just need some sleep."

"Arraso."

Fast forward to the next day

"Ha Na ah, time to wake up or else you will be late for school." my mum yelled from downstairs.

"Arraso."

I went and do my normal routine, brushed my teeth, took a shower and picked my clothes for the day.

"Good mor...oh my god Ha Na what happen to your face?!" my eomma yelled at me.

"Did you get into a fight again."

"Maybe." I said.

"Oh my god Ha Na i already told you please don't get into a fight please or else you kno.."

"NE EOMMA I KNOW PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME REMEMBER WHAT HAD HAPPENED." when i finished the sentence i ran out of the house and went to school.

When i reached the school entrance, as usual, girls were screaming

"BTS, BTS, BTS."

I was not paying attention to my surroundings and i accidentally bump into someone.

"Oh my god i am so so sorry." I apologised.

"Bitch."

Well of course everyone in this school hates me now cause i was in the same group as bts yesterday for vocal lesson. I walked to my locker. When i opened it, it was full of scribbles and paint. wow now i need to clean up this mess. I'll just clean it up after school today.

The bell rings and it is signalling that class has start. I ran towards my classroom. When i reached the classroom, i noticed that Jimin is not here yet so i walked to my seat besides his and just lay me head on the table.

"Alright class. Lets start the lesson. But first i need to take the attendance."

The teacher was saying out the other pupils and Jimin came in together with Jungkook and Taehyung.

"You guys are late. Go sit down at your seats right now."

"Alright i guess everyone is here now. I got some good news and some bad news. The bad news is you have a project to do."

Everyone in the class started whining.

"Hold up hold up. I got good news too. Okay the good news is you can choose your own partner to do the project with."

Everyone in the class started to cheer.

"Okay i will give you guys ten minutes to find a partner."

"Jimin oppa will you be my partner?"

"Jimin oppa please be my partner."

Tch i need to find someone to partner with. At that moment i noticed a quiet boy was sitting at one corner reading his book. I guess i will try to ask him if we could be partners. When i got up, Jimin grabbed me wrist to make me sit back down.

"Where are you going?"

"I was going to.." at that moment the quiet boy has already gotten a partner.

"You are my partner."

Every girls around him gasped.

"Mr Lee Ha Na is my partner." Jimin shouts.

"Arraso." Mr Lee replied.

Great now i am stuck with this jerk.

*************************************************

Heyy guys i hope you guys like this chapter. I will try my best to update tomorrow. I also hope you guys will like how the story is going. Thank you for reading!!

*************************************************