Chapter 26

Ha Na's POV

Well it has been 1 week. Yes, Jimin is back at school but he have been ignoring me and avoiding me. He also have stopped hanging out with the rest of bts and he is back to his usual self. Being a bully, skipping class and being late for class.

"Yo Ha Na." Hoseok greeted me cheerfully at the school gate.

"Haha, morning Hoseok." I laughed and greeted him back. We started walking to class together. Well, even though he is not in the same class as me but he is in my dance class. Me and Hoseok started getting close after Taehyung's confession. Yes, I told him everything. He just told me to follow what my heart says. I just need some more time to think about it. The bell rang and that signals that we have to go to our classes.

"Well see you in dance class." Hoseok said and he went to his classroom. First period, Math. Argh I hate math but I got no choice. I went to my classroom. When I reached the classroom, I did not see Jimin anywhere. I guess he has not reach yet. I went to take a sit at my seat. Our math teacher who is also my homeroom teacher enters. He put his materials down and started teaching. When he was teaching half way, the back door slam open and reveled Jimin.

"Why are you late Jimin?" The teacher asks.

"It's none of your business." Jimin replied coldly.

"Excuse me, how dare you talk to me like that?" The teacher raise his voice a little.

"I can talk the way I want." Jimin said and sat at his seat which is beside mine.

"I don't want to argue with you. Detention after school for 2 hours." The teacher said and got back to teaching. For the whole time, Jimin was sleeping. The bell rang and that signals that the class has ended. Well next is dance class. I went to the dance room.

"Ha Na!" Jungkook greeted me.

"Hi Jungkook." I greeted him back.

"Where is Hoseok?" I ask.

"Oh well he said, urm....he said... I forgot. Haha." Jungkook said and did a slight laugh at the end.

"Nevermind." I said while laughing. Suddenly, Jimin came in. We made eye contact for a while and he looked away. What has happened to him? Why can't we just go back to the way it was? Before you were beaten up so badly.

"Hey Ha Na. Omo why are you crying?" The moment Hoseok said that, Jimin looked this way.

"Oh its nothing." I said and whipped my tears away. After that, our dance teacher came in.

"Alright class, today we will do a duet performance. Just right, there are 20 of you here. I will choose your partners." The teacher said. I could hear murmurs.

"I wish I can partner Jimin." A girl said.

"I want to partner Hoseok." Another girl said.

"Alright, I will pick your partners now. Hoseok, you go with Jungkook." The teacher announced.

"Yo bro." Hoseok said and they did a bro hug. At the corner of my eye, I could see Jimin rolling his eyes.

"Jimin you will go with Ha Na." The teacher announced.

"What? Why must I partner up with her?!" Jimin shouted. That made my heart broke.

"Young man! Don't you dare shout at me like that." The teacher raise her voice. That made Jimin leave the room.

"Yah Jimin where are you going?" Jungkook ask but he just ignore him and went out.

"I will go to the washroom." I said and I ran out.

"Ha Na!" I can hear Hoseok calling out to me but I just ignore him. I ran straight to the rooftop and stayed there for the whole of dance class. My tears kept out flowing out non-stop. Why am I like this? Why would I care when he does not what to partner up with me? I kept on hitting my chest. I hug my knees and cried. After I was done crying, I went to the washroom to wash my face cause I can feel my eyes are all puffy. When I came out, I can hear a lot of shouting in a corner. I went near the corner and I can see bts members are surrounding Jimin.

"Why the hell did you say to her?!" Jungkook yelled and grabbed Jimin's collar. Jimin did not replied him. Jungkook just let go.

"Why are you like this hyung?" Jungkook ask in a softer tone.

"You stopped hanging out with us when you got discharged. What happened to you?" Namjoon ask but no reply from Jimin. Suddenly, Taehyung punched Jimin. Jimin fell to the ground. I covered my mouth in shock.

"Did someone broke your heart again?" Hoseok suddenly ask. That made me thinking what happened to him in the past?

"Yah answer me." Hoseok shouted. I admit, Hoseok is very scary when he gets angry. He is a very cheerful person but, when he gets angry, it is gonna be scary.

"Its none of you guys business!" Jimin suddenly shouted and got up and ran off. I just watched him ran off like that. Bts came out of the corner and saw me.

"Ha Na." Jungkook said in shock.

"Were you here the whole time?" Namjoon ask and I just nod.

"I see that you have heard everything." Taehyung said and I nod. Hoseok grabbed my chin and lift it up.

"Your eyes are all puffy. Have you been crying?" Hoseok asks. I quickly pull my face away from Hoseok.

"You totally skipped the whole dance class. The teacher said that you are gonna have detention after school." Jungkook said. First detention in this school.

"For how long?" I finally spoke.

"30 minutes. The teacher said that she knew you got hurt so she let you be but you never came back so she only will give you 30 minutes of detention." Hoseok said.

"Alright. Lets go eat I am starving." I said and smiled.

"You finally smiled!" Taehyung yelled and hugged me. I hugged back.

"Yah not fair. I want a hug too." Hoseok whinned.

"Group hug then." I said and all of us started to hug one another.

"Alright. Lets head down to eat." I said and we head off to the cafeteria.

************************************

Heyy guys!!! I hope you guys like this chapter!! I will probably upload another chapter tmr. Thank you for reading!!!

************************************