Chapter 8

Ha Na'a POV

The bell rang and I immediately ran out of the classroom because I don't want to see Jaeyou's face. When I was going out of the classroom, I can hear Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook calling me.

"Yah, Ha Na ah." Jimin shouted. But I just ignored him, I don't want to remember what happened at my previous school.

Jimin's POV

"Yah, Ha Na ah." I shouted but she just ran off. I wonder what's going on with her. 

"Yah hyung, do you know what happen to her? Since you helped her just now again." Jungkook asked.

"I don't know." I replied. I hope Ha Na is okay.

Ha Na's POV

I ran as fast as I could so that Jaeyou won't find me. When I reached home, my eomma was in the kitchen cooking lunch.

"Eomma." I said while crying.

"Omo, what happen to you? What happen?"

"Nothing happened."

"Then why are you crying?"

"Cause I am sorry that I have shouted at you yesterday. I really am."

"It's okay my daughter." My eomma said while hugging me.

"Now look at you. Go up and wash your face." My eomma said while laughing. I went up to my room's bathroom to wash my face and my head started to hurt.

"Argh." Why must this happen. I walked out of the bathroom, feeling dizzy. Little did I know i fell to the ground. I could see the door of my room swung open revealing my eomma. I guess she heard the loud bang when I fell.

"Ha Na ah, gwaenchana?" My eomma said then I blacked out.

When I woke up, I was in an unfamiliar room. I looked beside me and I saw my mum, sleeping. I guess I am in a hospital. Then all of a sudden, the door flung open, making me and my eomma jumped.

"Yah gwanchana?" Bts asked at the same time.

"Yah this is a hospital not a classroom!" I yelled and everybody started to laugh, even me.

"Okok. We really need to know what happen to you in class yesterday." Taehyung asked with a concern look on his face.

"What happen?" My eomma ask.

"Urm... It's a long story." I said.

"Come on we need to know what happened." Jungkook said.

"No, not now. Maybe tomorrow in school?"

"Promise?" Jimin said while glaring at me.

"Promise." I replied.

"Well that settles it. Meet us at the rooftop tomorrow morning when you reach school." Jin said.

"Alright." I replied.

Fast forward to the next

When I reached school I almost went to my classroom, then I remembered that I am meeting BTS at the rooftop before class starts. When I was walking up to the rooftop, I was thinking to myself, should I tell them? I am not close to them why should I tell them. They are the bad boys in the school why should I tell them about my past. Before I know it i have already reached the rooftop and BTS is no where in sight.

"Well I guess I am early."

"Who says you are early?" Jimin said.

"Omo. Yah, you scared me!"

"Hahaha." Jimin just laughed.

"Okay so you want to tell me what happen why you ran away immediately after school yesterday and who is that Jaeyou?" Jimin just throw me lots of questions.

"Wait wait. Why would I want to tell you guys. I am not even close to you." I said.

"But you promised." Jimin said while glaring at me.

"Are you going to break your promise?" Jungkook said in an annoyed tone.

"Alright alright i'll tell you guys. Just promise not to tell the other people in the school. Not even Jaeyou."

"Ne, ne" Bts said.

"Alright i'll start from the beginning."

*Flashback*

"Aish get out of here." I yelled and that made the other group of boys ran off. I guess no one can beat me. It is so boring around here. When I was walking aroung I saw one gang of girls getting up. I guess I have no choice but to help them.

"Yah!" I punched the guy who was kicking a girl. Then the whole gang just came at me. In the end I won.

"Get out of here." I said to the gang and they left.

"Thank you." A girl said while she is standing up.

"Unnie." I heard someone said and I turned around and it was Minna. Yes Minna is my little sister even though we are just a few months apart, Minna still calls me unnie.

"What are you doing in this gang." I said.

"I want to be like you unnie. Strong and unbeatable." She said.

"Look at yourself, getting beat up like that."

"Sorry they took us off guard."

"Luckily I saw you guys or else you would have been hurt really bad."

"Yup." Minna said while smiling.

"Who are you?" A girl asked.

"Who ARE you." I replied.

"My name is Jaeyou."

"Well I am Ha Na."

"You fight well." Jaeyou said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Do you want to be in our gang?" She ask. Well that was random.

"No thanks, I do not want to join a weakling gang." I replied.

"No unnie, we are the strongest in this neighbourhood." Minna said.

"Oh? Well if you guys beat me maybe I will join." I said while smirking.

***********************************************************

Heyy guys. I hope u guys liked this chapter. I will continue on the next chapter. I am so sorry that I never update in a while. I will try my best to upload the next chapter later. Latest tomorrow.

************************************************************