Chapter 30

Ha Na's POV

We reached the airport at 4.55. We met with the rest and we split up to find Jimin. I searched nearly the whole airport but still we haven't found him. We all met up again.

"Have you found him?" I ask.

"No." Bts replied in unison.

"We got to go and try again." I said.

"Maybe he is in the VIP section." Hoseok said.

"True." Namjoon agreed.

"Maybe his appa don't want us to find him that's why he put him at the VIP section." Jin said.

"Okay me, Hoseok, Jungkook and Ha Na go and look for Jimin at the VIP section while the rest search the whole airport again." Namjoon said.

"Ne." All of us replied and went off. I quickly ran off to the VIP section. Me, Hoseok, Jungkook and Namjoon split up at the VIP section to find Jimin. After a while, I can't find Jimin. I was about to give up when I spotted him lining to board the plane.

"JIMIN!" I yelled. He looked at my direction and he mouthed, "Ha Na" Which is my name. I quickly ran towards him and embrace him. I broke the hug.

"What are you doing here?" He ask in shock.

"Me and the rest of bts came here looking for you." I replied. I could feel tears forming in my eyes, finally one tear dropped and rolled down my eye.

"Don't cry." Jimin said and wiped my tears away.

"Please don't leave." I said while crying.

"I need to. My appa will.. I can't tell you. I'm sorry." He said.

"Please." I begged him. This is my first time begging him. I will die out of loneliness even though I still have the rest of the bts members and Jaeyou and my sister to accompany me but it is not the same without Jimin.

"If I don't leave, my appa will ruin all of your reputation and your family. I do not want that to happen so I need to obey him." He explained everything to me and walked off. He was about to board the plane when I shouted, "Please don't leave because I love you!" I was about die out embarrassment. Jimin turned around and walked towards me.

"Please don-" I was cut off because Jimin kissed me. I kissed back. We shared a passionate kiss. He broke the kiss and said, " Wait for me for 3 years and I will come back to you and I will be your boyfriend."

"Promise?" I ask.

"Promise." He replied and we kiss for the last time before he go. We waved goodbye to each other and he board the plane. After he left, I then know what he said just now. He love me back too? Oh my god. I can't believe it.  I went to the meeting place.

"Did you find him?" Taehyung ask me.

"Ne I did." I said.

"What?!" They all yelled in unison.

"Shh.. You guys are too loud." I shused them.

"Oh, sorry." They all said in unison. I explained everything to them including the part I shouted 'I love you' to Jimin. They all smirked.

"I knew it that it was fate that brought them together." Jungkook said.

"Ne it was fate." Taehyung said. I kind of feel bad for Taehyung cause he was the one who confessed his feelings to me and now I rejected him.

"Excuse me guys, I am just gonna borrow Taehyung here for a while." I said and pulled Taehyung to a corner.

"Sorry but I don't feel the same way as you feel towards me." I apologised.

"Oh it's okay. I decided to tell you tomorrow that we can just be friends like best friends. That's all." Taehyung said and smiled.

"Are you sure?" I ask.

"Yep. Anyways, you and Jimin are meant to be." He said and smirked. I can feel my face are turning red.

"Come on, let's get back. They will start getting worried if we are gone for too long." Taehyung said and we went back.

"Sooo.... What you guys talk about?" Jin ask?

"Nothing." Taehyung said.

"Are you sure about that?" Namjoon ask.

"Ne." I replied.

"Well I guess we need to wait for 3 years for Jimin." Jungkook said. Everyone just nod in a sad way.

"Come on guys! Let's cheer up! It's not like he will be gone forever." I said.

"But we will miss him so much." Jungkook whined.

"Plus, bts is not normal without Jimin.  Jimin is part of us. He is family." Namjoon added.

"He will be back in 3 years. He promised me." I said.

"I guess he did." Jin said.

"Come on guys, let's get home. Tomorrow we got school." I said.

"Alright." Everyone said.

"I'll take you home." Taehyung said.

"Thanks." I replied.

"Can you guys take the bus to your homes cause I am bringing Ha Na back home." Taehyung said.

"Ne. Bye Ha Na." The rest of the bts said and waved goodbye to me and left.

"Let's go then." Taehyung said and we walked to his car. We hoped on to the car and drive off. The drive was a silent one. When we reached my home, I waved goodbye to him and he left. I walked into my house, go up to my room, did my normal night routine, changed into my pjs and just laid on my bed, thinking about what happened today. My eyelids are getting heavy until I fell into a deep sleep.

************************************
Hey guys! Sorry for the late update😔😔 I promise I will try my best to upload the next chapter as soon as possible. I hope you like this chapter😁😁 Thanks for reading!!!😄😄
************************************