Chapter 14

Ha Na's POV

Me and bts practice and practice until our performance are perfect. When me and Jimin were practising our dance. I felt someone was staring at me. When I turned, I catched Taehyung staring at me. When he saw that I noticed him that he was staring, he quickly turned back and talked to the other guys.

"That was a great practice." Jimin said.

"Yup it was great!" Jungkook exclaimed. I checked the time and it was already 8pm.

"Woah. I did not know that time will pass so fast." I said.

"Me too." Jimin said.

"Same here." Bts said.

"Hey guys! I got a good idea!" Jin yelled.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Let's have dinner together! I will cook!" Jin exclaimed.

"Yes we shall do that!" Everyone yelled including me.

"Let's head to the kitchen then!" Jin exclaimed. After he said that, we head to the kitchen. When Jin was cooking, me and the rest of bts was in the living room watching television.

"FOOD IS READY!!!" Jin yelled.

"Yes finally! I am starving." I said. We all head to the kitchen and I saw the food and I was drooling. I quickly sat down and tried the food.

"Oh my gawd. Jin I did not know that you can cook that well!" I exclaimed.

"Haha. I have my talent." Jin said shyly. After that we all started eating. When we were having a fun chat, a maid approached Jimin.

"Young master, your appa is home and he wants to see you at his office." The maid said.

"Alright. Be right back guys." Jimin said and he left.

I wonder what's going on?

Jimin's POV

I headed to my appa's office after the maid said that he wants to meet me. I knocked on the door and I heard my appa said, "come in."

"You wanted to see me?" I said coldly.

"Ne." He replied.

"Well can you please hurry up cause I got friends over and I do not want them to keep waiting for me." I said.

"You do not speak to me that way." He said.

"Whatever." I said while rolling my eyes.

"Okay as I wanted to say is, leave your gang." He said. I was taken aback when he said that.

"Why must I leave? What have they done?" I asked.

"I just want you to leave the gang cause you are ruining my reputation." He said.

"Ha! So it's all about you. Not about me. You know what? No. You never treated me as your son so why must I-" I could not finish my sentence cause he punched my face.

"Guards!" He yelled. The guards came in.

"Beat him up." He commanded.

"But sir-" One of the guard tried to protest but failed to do so.

"Are you gonna disobey me?" He asked coldly.

"No sir." They said.

"Then what are you guys waiting for? He need some serious punishment." After my father said that, they started to kick me. I tried to fight back but failed to to do so. One of the guard picked me up and the other guards punched my stomach. Argh that stinks. They started to punch my face until it bleed.

"That's enough." My father said.

"Throw him outside of my office." He said and the guards just dragged me outside of his office and they just left me there. Great. Now I am in this condition. The guys will start to get worried if I don't go back. Wait. What if they see me like this? They will overreact. I'll just head back to my room. I was heading to my room on the third floor but when I was climbing up the stairs, my vision was very blurry and before I know it, I blacked out.

Ha Na's POV

What is taking Jimin so long. I am starting to get worried.

"Guys. Why is Jimin taking so long?" I asked the rest of bts.

"Maybe he is having some serious talk with his appa? Who knows." Yoongi said while he eats.

"Alright then." I said. When I was eating a heard a loud thud. I can guess that the others heard it too cause they stopped eating. We all went outside the kitchen to see what was the thud sound. I just stood there in silence. I can't believe what I am seeing.

"JIMIN!!" Bts yelled and all of them went over to Jimin. Why is there bruises on his face? There is even blood. What happened to him while he was gone.

"It must be his father! I swear to god I am gonna punch his freaking face!" Taehyung said with rage.

"No don't. You know that Jimin does not want us to do anything about it." Namjoon said.

"But this is child abuse. I can't just sit still. This is the third time it happened!" Taehyung yelled. Wait third time?

"Yes I know Taehyung. But I need you to calm down first. See you are scaring Ha Na." Namjoon said.

"Oh I am so sorry Ha Na. I did not mean to scare you." Taehyung apologised.

"Oh it's okay." I replied.

"Let's just bring him up to his room." Jin said. The boys brought him up to his room which is on the third floor. When we entered his room. I was so amazed. His room is huge! But this is not the time to admire his room Ha Na. The boys put him on his bed and Jungkook came into the room with a first aid box. Jungkook started to clean his wounds. He lifted up his shirt and all I can see is bruises and his abs. Oh my god Ha Na what are you thinking about.

"Is he going to be okay?" I asked.

"He will be fine so don't worry about it." Hoseok said with a smile.

"Alright. I got to go guys it's getting late." I said.

"Alright bye Ha Na!" Bts said and I left. When I reached home, I quickly ran up to my room, did my night routine and I laid on my bed. My eye lids are getting heavy and before I know it I fell asleep.

************************************
Heyy guys!!! I hope you guts liked this chapter!!! I will be uploading another chapter probably later or tomorrow!!! I got a lot of ideas for the next chapter so stay tune!!!😁😁😁
************************************