Chapter 7

Ha Na's POV

"Argh." I growled when my alarm sounded. I got up and turned it off. I went to do my normal morning routine and went downstairs. When I went downstairs, my eomma was no where in sight.

"Well I guess i'll have to skip breakfast today cause I got no appetite today." I said to myself and went out the door to go to school. While I walking to school, I heard someone called my name.

"Ha Na ah!!!"

I turned around and I spotted Laura running to me.

"Do you remember me?" Laura asked.

"Of course!" I replied.

"Yayy. Can we walk to school together?"

"Sure."

When we reached the school, of course, we can hear people chanting bts. 

"Hey lets go there and see them." Laura asked happily.

"urm..alright." I replied.

When we were in the crowd, bts spotted me and they waved to me. Even Jimin waved. Am i dreaming or something. 

"Omo did bts just waved at you?? Omo I am so jealous." Laura said.

"Haha its really nothing much."

"NOTHING MUCH?! Are you kidding me?? The most popular boy group in this whole school just waved at you!!!" Laura yelled at me but it is not loud as the chanting.

"Okok. Realx Laura." I said.

"I am relax." Laura said while giggling.

The bell rang and that signals that the class is starting soon.

"Alright we got to go to class. See you during lunch break." Laura said.

"Alright." I replied.

I walked into my classroom and i spotted Jimin laying his head on the table. I guess he is sleeping. I walked up to my seat which is beside Jimin's one and sat down to wait for the Mr Lee to come.

"Alright class! Wake up Jimin!!" Mr Lee yelled.

"I'm awake all the time." Jimin replied.

"Ya right. Okay we have a new student in the class today." Mr Lee said and suddenly Jimin left up his head.

"Come on in." Mr Lee said. Once the student came in, my eyes widened. No it can't be.

"Introduce yourself." Mr Lee said.

"Hello, my name is Jaeyou. Please take care of me." I knew it. Its her. I can't believe it.

"Alright you can pick any empty seats in the class as your seat."

"Okay lets start the class."

While the class is going on, I kept on staring at Jaeyou. I kept on asking questions to myself until i did not realise that Jimin was waving his hands in front of me.

"Yah, gwaenchana?" Jimin asked me but I just ignored him.

The bell rang and it is time for lunch break. I went out of the classroom to the cafeteria to find Laura.

"Ha Na here!!!" Laura yelled at me when she spotted me.

"Hey." I said to her.

"Can we be friends?"

"We are already friends."

"Awwww."

I heard laughter coming from the entrance of the cafeteria When the group of girls came in, I knew it is was my last time gang from my previous school. I can't believe it. They all are here?

"Yah, Ha Na. Earth to Ha Na." Laura said.

"Yes?"

"gwaenchana?" Laura asked.

"Urm.. ya i'm fine."

"Okay then if you say so."

The bell rang and that signals that class is starting again.

"Alright I think i'll see you later after school?" Laura asked.

"Yup see you."

I went to the class and Jimin was not there. Well I guess he is late for class. When I sat down at my seat, Jaeyou came up to me.

"Yah! You do not remember who I am?" Jaeyou asked.

That's when i heard murmurs in the class.

"Yah she is so dead."

"I know her. Her name is Jaeyou and she is the gang leader of the most powerful gang in Korea. Nobody dares to talk back to them or create trouble with them.

"I don't know what you are talking about." I said. The whole class literally just gasped when I said that.

"We transferred into this school just for you and you are giving me this bullshit?" Jaeyou yelled at me. This made my heart ache. When she grabbed my collar, Jimin came into the class.

"Yah what are you doing?" Jimin asked Jaeyou.

"It's none of your business." Jaeyou said angrily.

"I guess i am going to use force to stop you then."

When Jimin is about to grabbed Jaeyou's arm, the teacher came in.

"Yah!! What are you doing Jaeyou?! The first day of your class and you started to create trouble? Yah, are you not going to let go of her?"

At that moment, Jaeyou let go of me and said,

"You watch out after school."

"Alright class, lets start today's lesson."

"Yah, gwaenchana?" Jimin asked.

"Ne, i'm fine." I replied.

*******************************************

Heyy guys!! I am back with another chapter. I hope you guys liked it and I will published another chapter later hehe. I just got the feels to write today.

*******************************************