Chapter 17

Ha Na's POV

I ran out of the mall and took a taxi to the hospital. Once I reached the hospital, I ran to the front desk to ask which room my eomma room was.

"Oh she is in room 136, it's on the second floor." The nurse said.

"Thank you so much." I said and I ran up the stairs. I can't wait for the lift to come cause I want to see my eomma as fast as I could.

Once I found the room, I did not dare to go in at first but I gather up my courage and I went in the room. I went into the room and I saw my eomma laying in the hospital bed, unconscious. It pains me to see my eomma like that. I still can't forget about the incident 1 year ago. I sat beside the bed.

"Eomma please wake up. I don't wanna lose you too." I cried. Tears were rolling down my cheeks none stop. I heard my phone buzz but I just ignored it. After that, my phone started to ring. But, I just switched off my phone. I did not realise that my eyelids were getting heavier and heavier. Then I fall asleep.

Jimin's POV

I sent a message to Ha Nabut she never replied. After that I called her but she rejected my call. I tried to call her again but it seems like she turned her phone off.

"So did she answer your call?" Taehyung asked.

"No. She turned off her phone." I replied.

"Oh." Taehyung said.

"I hope she is okay." Namjoon said.

"Ya." I said. Ha Na what happened? I am really worried about you.

Ha Na's POV

I woke up and it was 8pm. My eomma still haven't woke up yet. I guess I should go home. I got school tomorrow. I kissed my eomma on the forehead and left. Once I reached home, I took a quick shower and went to bed. I could not sleep at all. I was very worried. I'll visit eomma tomorrow.

I woke up the next morning and it was 7am. I still got 1 hour so I can take my time. I did my morning routine. Went downstairs for breakfast and went out of the house. While I was walking, I did not see where I was going. I was walking on the road and I could hear the cars honking at me but I did not care at all, I just continued walking. When the car was about to knock me down, I felt someone pulled me off the road.

"YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?! WATCH WHERE YOU GOING." Jimin yelled at me. How I know it was Jimin? I can recognise his voice.

"I..I.." I could not get words out of my mouth. All I could do was cry. I was crying non stop. Jimin pulled me into a hug. I could feel his warmth from his chest.

Jimin's POV

I was walking to school from the bus stop when I saw Ha Na walking towards the traffic.

"Yah. Ha Na!" I called her but she did not hear me or she ignored me. When I saw her crossing the traffic, it was not a appropriate time to cross. There were cars honking and her. When I saw one car was approaching her, I quickly ran after her. Luckily I was in time. I pulled her off the road and yelled at her, "YAH ARE YOU CRAZY?! WATCH WHERE YOU ARE GOING!"

"I..I.." Ha Na stammered and she started to cry. I did not think about anything and I pulled her into a hug. All the other people were around us taking pictures but I don't care. I just want Ha Na to be safe that's all. What are you doing to me Ha Na?

"Come on. That's enough crying for now. We got to go, or else we are gonna be late for school." I said while wiping her tears away.

"Thanks Jimin." She said.

"Let's go." I said while smiling. When we reach school, a lot of people were staring at us. I forgotten that I have to meet bts. Crap. I don't want to leave Ha Na alone when she is in this state.

"Can you wait for me here? I will be quick. I just need to meet bts for awhile then I will be back." I said.

"It's okay. You do not need to follow me all the way to the classroom. I will be fine by myself." She replied and left. Well I'll just have to be quick and meet her at our classroom. I made my way to our secret hideout which is like a room with a lot of chairs and tables but me and bts cleaned up a bit and it became like our hang out place.

"Yo Jimin. What took so long?" Namjoon asked me.

"Well is a long story." I replied.

"Really? I want to hear it." Taehyung said while smirking.

"Yah! Stop it with the smirk!" I yelled and all of them just laughed.

"Come on hyung. We really want to hear what happened." Jungkook whined.

"Arraso arraso." I said while raising my hands in defeat.

"So when I was walking to school, I saw Ha Na. I kept on calling her but she did not hear me or she ignored me. Then when I was walking towards her, she crossed the road when it was a red light. All the cars were honking at her. Then when one car was about to approach her, I quickly grabbed her and pulled her off the road. After that she started to cry." I explained the full story to them.

"Woah Jimin. You changed a lot." Jin said while smirking.

"Yah! I think there is something wrong with her." I said.

"Ne. I think so too." Taehyung said.

"All of us think so." Suga said.

"Well we should ask her later during lunch." Hoseok said.

"Jimin you go and ask her to sit with us during lunch time." Namjoon said.

"Arrasi." I replied.

"Well let's go to class then." Jin said.

"Arraso." Everyone said. When I walked to my classroom with Jungkook and Taehyung, there was a lot of people crowding outside our classroom. When we walked closer it was Ha Na laying on the floor while Jessie and her gang beat her up.

************************************
Heyy guys sorry for the late update😢😢 I was very busy with my trainings cause my competitions are coming up. I think I will be updating much more later. I was thankful for ur understandings🙏🙏
************************************