Depression

*TRIGGER WARNING!!!*

Magnus sat in his bedroom, crying. Alec broke up with him a few weeks ago. Alec said he couldn't deal with his parents not liking them together anymore. Magnus pretended he was okay with it, but he wasn't. He cried into his pillow as Catarina walked in and sighed.

"Magnus Bane. You are he High Warlock Of Brooklyn. You need to suck it up and move on with your life. So what? Alec dumped you, you are gonna live forever and meet another person just like him" Catarina said and Magnus just cried even harder. Catarina groaned and walked out of the warlocks room and put the door. She flashed herself to the institute and marched right in. She marched over to Alec and slapped him. Alec held his cheek in shock.

"What was that for?" Alec asked, Jace was standing next to him, looking confused. Clary and Isabelle where watching confusingly. Simon wasn't even paying attention.

"You hurt Magnus! He's locked himself in his room for weeks, crying his eyes out! He refuses to get any sense in his stubborn mind! You really hurt him! I have never seen him this upset! Now you are gonna march over there and apologize to him before he does something even more stupid than crying over you!" Catarina almost yelled. Jace's eyes bulged out.

"You broke up with Magnus?" Jace said. Clary, Isabelle, and Simon walked over.

"Maybe..." Alec said and sighed.

Catarina got a bad feeling and she gulped.

"Magnus is trying to kill himself"Catarina said. Catarina made a portal to Magnus' apartment. Clary ran through with Isabelle, Simon followed after. Alec ran in with Jace filling and Catarina went in after.

At Magnus' the lights were all off as you could hear a scratchy voice.

"One for not being worthy. Two for not being good enough. Three for being yourself. Four for being half demon. Five for being a disgrace to your family. Six for being in love with a Nephilim." You could hear a voice cry out. Alec ran around only to find Magnus in the bathroom, his arms bleeding. There twenty one cuts on his arms. Alec cried softly as he bandaged Magnus' injuries and wiped away all the blood.

"Why would you do this, Magnus?" Alec asked a she noticed Magnus was wearing a black sweatshirt, gray sweatpants, and black socks. It wasn't tight, nor glittery which wasn't like Magnus at all. He was even not wearing any glitter anywhere, not even his hair. He had bags under his eyes and he wore no makeup.

"Because I fell in love with a no good Nephilim. Someone who can't love me back" Magnus said and Alec's heart felt like it was ripped in two and stomped on.

"M-Magnus. I, I do love you. I just thought you didn't love me back"Alec said, tears falling from his eyes. Magnus sniffled.

"I'll always love you, Alexander. You mean the world to me, I haven't felt like this toward anyone in hundreds of years" Magnus said softly and Alec pulled Magnus into a hug and kissed his hair and caressed down his back.

"I'm so sorry Mags. Will you please take me back?" Alec asked desperately as Magnus wiped away both of their tears.

"Of course i'll take you back, Alexander"Magnus said softly and kissed him, Alec kissed back softly.

Jace was crying in the other room as he listened, he was a sucker for sappy things. Clary smirked as Izzy and Simon snickered to themselves.

"Oh shut up, it's adorable"Jace said and walked out, pouting. Clary laughed and chased after him. Isabelle pulled Simon out the door, leaving Magnus and Alec in each other's arms, crying and holding each other up and loving each other no matter what.

Fin.

Hope you like :)

Peace out ✌🏻