I Hate You, I Love You 2

⚠️WARNING! INTENSE LANGUAGE UP AHEAD⚠️

Magnus walked in, hammered. Magnus and Alec have been away from each other for awhile because of their jobs so when Magnus got time off and asked Alec if he could take at least one day off and just hang out with him, Alec said no and laughed it off.  Magnus stumbled into his apartment giggling and came face to face with Alec, holding roses with an angry look on his face.

"Where the hell have you been?" Alec said and Magnus looked at him blankly.

"Having fun" Magnus slurred and stumbled into the living room and past him. He threw his jacket off and sat on the couch as he poured himself a glass of brandi.

"Damnit Magnus, you can't keep getting drunk!" Alec yelled and Magnus just rolled his eyes.

"FUCKING LISTEN TO ME ASSHAT!" Alec yelled/almost screamed and Magnus glared at him. He sat his drink down and stood up.

"Why should I listen to you when you never fucking listen to me!" Magnus yelled back.

"I fucking always listen to you! I do almost everything for you!"Alec argued.

"I think you got that wrong! Who does the laundry? Who takes out the damn garbage? Who does the fucking dishes? Me you dickhead!" Magnus yelled. He was sober now, and ready to just leave.

"Bullshit!" Alec yelled.
"You know what? Ever since we got engaged all we've been doing is getting on each other's nerves. Screw it! I HATE YOU!" Alec yelled

"Get the fuck out of my apartment and take your damn ring back" Magnus yelled and took the ring off and then it at him. Alec, being a Shadowhunter, caught it before it could hit the floor.

"Keep it. It's already touched you"Alec spit and threw it back at him and walked out. Magnus held it in his hands as tears swelled into his eyes. He flashed it to Alec and bit his lip. He sat on the couch and buried his head into a few pillows and just bawled into them. His eyeliner smudging and mascara running.

~Three Weeks Later~

Magnus was already downing his fourth tub of ice cream that day, crying and watching Twilight and screaming at Bella to just stop and date neither of them.

He had over 50 missed calls from everyone, even Clary and Izzy. But he ignored it all. He had his wards up and he refused to leave his home.

A crash came and in walked in Catarina holding Alec by the ear.

"Talk this out you fuckknuckles before I lose my goddamn mind" Catarina declared and released him. She put her own wards up so they couldn't leave.

Alec cleared his throat as Magnus ignored his gaze.

"Did you mean it?" Magnus whispered.

"Did I mean what?" Alec asked softly.

"Do you hate me?" Magnus asked with a small whimper.

"No. I can never hate you. No matter how hard I try, I can never hate you." Alec said softly and sat down on the couch.

"I can never hate you either." Magnus said softly.

"Did you mean it?" Alec asked.

"Mean what?" Magnus asked softly.

"Did you mean it when you threw the ring?" Alec asked.

"No. I was just mad and I wasn't thinking. I did what my impulses told me to do" Magnus said and looked at Alec softly.

"Do you want to try this again?" Alec asked and Magnus nodded.

"I'd love to" Magnus replied softly.

Alec kissed Magnus softly as he put the ring back on him.

When they pulled away the leaned their foreheads together.

"To a new start?"Alec whispered.

"A fresh new start" Magnus whispered and kissed him again.

TBC....

Hope you like!!!! This one was also requested by the lovely JassyJass14 and valeriaaa15 I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS MY FRIENDS! PART THREE COMING SOON!

QOTD: Requests?
My AOTD: Please!

Peace out ✌🏻