Demons AU

Okay so you are going to need a little bit of a briefing for this one. This is going to be a normal AU but it's going to change like what we know about Malec in the shadow world so Demons are real but they are like really hot and have six packs like the crossroad demon legend, so basically how we view demons in like smut, if that makes any sense xD so yeah, enjoy Mundanes, Shadowhunters, and Downworlders <3
BTW: The Originals Spoilers ahead if you haven't watched any of S4 episodes. You have been warned <3

Alec smiled as he walked into his new house.

"Okay so be careful Alec." Izzy said, hiding her tears and Alec smiled.

"I will Izzy, don't cry. I'll visit you and idiot boy soon" Alec said and hugged Izzy as she sniffled.

"I just can't believe dad kicked you out" Izzy said and Alec sighed.

"What can you do? He doesn't approve that I'm gay. Doesn't bother me, if he's not gonna support me I'm not gonna support him" Alec said and Izzy smiled.

"You are the best, big brother" Izzy said and hugged him again.

"Don't go all mushy on me Izzy" Alec said and smiled.

"Fat chance" Izzy snickered. Her phone dinged so she checked it and sighed.

"Simon needs me, he says Clary and Jace won't stop making out on our couch. I'll see you later, Alec" Izzy said and hugged him.

"See you later Izzy" Alec called as Izzy ran out the door. Alec smiled and started putting up his posters and paintings around the house. He walked upstairs and put sheets and blankets on the bed and then added the pillows.

When he walked back downstairs all the paintings were gone. Alec furrowed his eyebrows. 'I swear I put up my paintings' Alec thought to himself as he opened up his boxes and found the paintings. He put them back up and waited a few seconds and then walked into the kitchen and started putting up his silverware and stocking the fridge with the jar of pickles and a few sodas and milk. He also put some cereal boxes on top of the fridge. He dusted off some shelves and put some spices that he learned to put in food from the many many cooking shows and classes Izzy either dragged him to or forced him to watch. Sadly Izzy didn't pick up anything.

Alec walked into the living room and dusted a few things and cleaned everything up. He had already had the TV set up because he knew he'd be bored as hell.

Alec ended up watching The Originals because he absolutely adored the cast and the show was really interesting.

"Holy mother of all things chocolate, I will always love you Charles Michael Davis" Alec mumbled to himself as he rewatched a few episodes that focused mainly on Charles character, Marcel.  Alec binge watched all the episodes and when he got to season 4 he gulped. He almost screamed when he got to the latest episode, Season 4 Episode 8. He felt a sense of worry when the last scene played and Elijah was stabbed with the stake of those stupid thorns and vines.

"No! No! No! You can't kill off Elijah, you stupid ass directors and producers" Alec grumbled to himself. "You should have killed off that bitch Sophia or maybe even the harvest girls."

Alec was beyond angry because he really loved Hayley and Elijah as a couple and how the perfect amount of awkward happened between Klaus and Hayley and their daughter Hope. And even between Klaus and Elijah as brothers because of that situation.

Alec sighed to himself as he pulled a blanket over himself, the room suddenly just got freezing. Alec turned on Inkheart the movie and smiled. He loved this movie and had the biggest crush on Dustfinger, a fire eater.

Alec slowly drifted off to sleep, dreaming of meeting someone like Klaus from The Originals.

Alec woke up in a cold sweat as his breath was uncontrolled, he had the worst nightmare. He was trapped in a forest and someone was chasing him. Someone was whispering "Let's play a game. I'm the cat, you're the mouse" Alec didn't get to see who, but either way it was creepy.

Alec stood up and walked into the kitchen to pour himself a glass of milk. The lights flickered off. Alec groaned and when the lights came back on, the glass of milk he held was suddenly blood. Alec squeaked and dropped he glass and it shattered on the floor. He blinked rapidly and the liquid on the floor was milk and not blood.

"Well crap" Alec mumbled as he wiped away the milk and picked up the glass. He accidentally cut his finger. He winced and put the glass in the trash and stuck his finger in his mouth to stop the bleeding.

He sighed and walked back into the living room and laid down under a blanket in the couch. He slowly fell back asleep.

Alec woke up again and groaned. He was freezing. He reached for his blanket but he didn't feel it. He  forced his eyes opened and sat up and he didn't see it anywhere. He sighed and just stood up and walked upstairs into his bedroom and saw the blanket in the bed. He furrowed his eyebrows.

"What the hell?" Alec muttered. He looked around and sighed. He grabbed the blanket and walked downstairs and fell asleep on the couch again.

The same thing kept happening for the first week of being in the house. Alec actually started to not mind, he grew accustomed of waking up scared to trying to find his blanket to even seeing things abnormally when they are actually normal. It's gotten to the point where he gets a late glass of milk and when it looks like blood he still drinks it, knowing it's really milk and his eyes are just trying to deceive him.

Alec woke up again to the same nightmare he'd had all week  but this time, he saw the face of the man who was chasing him. Alec honestly thought the raven haired man was hot as hell.

Alec sighed as he climbed out of his comfy bed and tried to find the shirt he was wearing when he fell asleep that was missing from his body. He sighed when he couldn't find it. He just laid on top of his bed in a starfish position and stared at the ceiling.

"Why is this happening to me?" Alec asked himself with a sigh.

Alec heard a crash so he stood up and ran downstairs. He looked around but he saw nothing. He walked back upstairs and stared at his bed with a sigh.

"Hello, cutie" Alec heard a voice behind him. It was the same one from his dream.

Alec turned around slowly and gulped. In front of him was a drop dead gorgeous man with raven hair up in a quiff like fashion that had a streak of white in it. He wore a maroon like button up only buttoned by the last button so it showed off his abs and pecks. The shirt was covered by a black blazer and he wore black jeans and a black belt. In one of the pockets was a chain. He also wore some tux shoes and he had on lots of necklaces and rings.((AN:above ^^))

"W-who a-a-are y-you?" Alec stuttered out. The man smirked and walked closer to him.

"Don't be afraid, innocent one. My name is Magnus, this used to be my home" Magnus spoke, a little softer, Alec found that kind of nice.

"Your home?" Alec questioned, the house had been abandoned for longer than how Magnus looked, age wise. Magnus smirked.

"I'm a demon, darling Alexander. I've been in this house for years and I didn't intend on leaving" Magnus spoke cocky like.

Fin... maybe :)

So 1336 words!! That's a record for me xD it took awhile but I've been hitting a few bumps in the road writing. So I'm starting a Question Of The Day's xD I think they're fun.

1st official QOTD: Favorite musical group?

My answer: between All Time Low, 5 Seconds Of Summed, and Bowling For Soup xD

Peace out ✌🏻