Jealousy

Alec was sitting in his room, he's never felt so alone before. Magnus was working so he couldn't talk to him. Alec groaned as he looked around his room for some kind of entertainment.

Jace was flaunting all around and then walked into Alec's room.

"Duuude, guess what happened" Jace said with a lazy arrogant smile.

"Let me guess. You fucked Clary last night" Alec said and rolled his eyes.

"How'd you know?" Jace asked, worried.

"I'm your frickin parabatai. And your room isn't soundless" Alec said and Jace gulped.

"Oops... sorry"Jace said and chuckled. "Did you get any sleep last night?" Jace asked and Alec glared at him.

"Don't even start. I will mess you up" Alec threatened and Jace out his hands up in fake surrender.

"Calm down, I was only joking" Jace said and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Who shoved a serpal blade up your ass?" Jace said and Alec groaned.

"Just shut your damn face."Alec groaned and Jace sighed.

"You're worried about Magnus?" Jace said and Alec bit his lip and nodded.

"Why?"

"He's all alone with a hot guy he has to help and I don't like it. Like no joke this guy has better abs than both of us." Alec said and laid down and sighed.

"Just stop complaining, go make him jealous in return"Jace said and Alec smirked.

"By the Angel! I'll do just that, Jace." Alec said and walked out of the room. He looked around the room and walked over to one of his okayish friends at the institute. Nixon.

"Hey Nix, want to go hang out tonight?" Alec asked and the handsome man smiled and agreed. Nixon was breathtaking with his long brown curls and dark brown eyes. He had a 10 pack and he wasn't afraid to embrace it.

"I'll see you at 8" Alec said then walked away with a smirk. He needed to get his mind off his boyfriend.

At 8 Alec and Nixon had caught a cab to a bar and was sitting down on a couch and talking about the randomness of things when Magnus had walked in.

Magnus was confused when he saw Alec through the bars window, he was even more confused when he saw Alec was with someone else. His first thought wasn't pleasant.

Magnus just walked to the bar and got a cocktail, he sipped as he watched Alec flirt with the man. Magnus already didn't like the man who was taking away his Shadowhunter. His.

Alec continued to joke with the guy, even feeling his biceps when Nixon pulled his sleeve up, truth be told he was amazed, but not as amazed as he was when he saw Magnus shirtless for the first time.

Magnus smirked. He got up and walked out and went home, he was expecting Alec there later. He knew how Alec's brain worked.

Alec smiled a fake smile when they got back to the institute. When Nixon walked away Alec gagged and quickly rushed into his bathroom to change out of his clothes and take a shower. He felt disgusted and could feel all the germs crawling all over him. He washed himself multiple times and  put one some fresh clothes. He pulled on some shoes and quickly rushed out of the institute and ran to Magnus' apartment. When he entered the building he started planning what he was gonna say.

He knocked on Magnus' door and when Magnus opened the door, Alec was greeted with a shirtless man with his hair sloppy. He had no makeup on and he wore purple sweat pants. He loved lazy Magnus.

"Magnus, I just want to say I'm so sorry for what I did and I only did because I was jealous and I don't even know why I got jealous I just did and I swear I'll never go out with another guy that's not you, except maybe Jace to go talk about a demon fight, and maybe Luke so I can talk to him abou-" Alec rambled but got cut off by Magnus kissing him. Alec gladly kissed back.

Magnus could feel Alec melting into his kiss which he gladly took advantage of. He pulled Alec into his apartment and shut the door with his foot as they moved their makeout session to the couch.

Alec moaned as Magnus hands rubbed circles into his hips.

Alec's phone rang and interrupted them and he groaned. Magnus smirked softly and handed him his phone. Alec put it on speaker.

"Yes?"

"Alec, its Jace. So how did operation make Magnus jealous go?"  Jace said and Alec gulped as Magnus smirked.

"I'll have to call you back" Alec said and ended the call quickly.

"So that was an actual plan? I'm guessing not your idea" Magnus said and Alec  blushed and nodded his head.

"It's fine, Alexander. I was kind of trying to get you jealous anyways" Magnus admitted and Alec suddenly had a burst of dominance and flipped them over so now Magnus was laying in the couch with Alec hovering over him.

"Sounds like someone was being a bad boy" Alec teased and Magnus gulped. "Looks like we'll have to change that"

Fin.

Hope you enjoyed.

Peace out ✌🏻