Six Feet Just Won't Do

Magnus sighed as he ran his hands through his hair, he had just awoken from a nightmare that his past came to haunt him. Alec had to stay at the institute and work the graveyard shift for any signs of demons.

Magnus was feeling nostalgic so he stood up and walked into his closet. He sat down and started going through his boxes of pictures. He smiled when he saw Catarina in her uniform. He saw pictures of him and his old friends and he felt tears forming.

Pictures of Magnus, Will, Tessa, and Jem appeared. Magnus moved his finger over the picture edge so softly, like if he pushed on it, it would be destroyed.

"Oh how I miss you, you stupid nephilims." Magnus whispered to himself. He chuckled when he saw the photos of Cecily and Gabriel, he thought of how much Alec looked like his ancestors, from Cecily, his great great great great grandmother. And from Cecily's youngest child, Alexander, his great great great uncle.

"So many memories" Magnus whispered. He cried softly as he thought of all the people he cared about. He saw pictures of him and Camille and sighed. He picked up the photos and one by one he set the part of the photos with Camille on them on fire. He watched them burn and sighed.

"I can't keep my past lovers in the present. They are gone and I don't feel the same about them. I love only Alec, my dear Alexander. I wish you weren't stuck at the institute and you were here with me" Magnus said to himself and wiped away his tears. He stood up and walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

He draped a blanket over his lap and legs and watched a movie on TV, Me Before You came on. He cried as he watched.

Alec carefully walked in, expecting Magnus to be asleep. He heard crying and walked into the living room and saw Magnus watching a movie and crying. Alec took his shoes and jacket off and walked into the living room and sat beside Magnus and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Nostalgia came to visit again?" Alec said and Magnus bit his lip and nodded.

"Tell me something about my history" Alec said and Magnus smiled softly.

"You got your blue eyes from your great great great great grandmother Cecily. They passed down to your great great great grandfather, your great great grandfather, your great grandfather, your grandfather, to your father." Magnus said and Alec smiled.

"So I'm part of a 'blue eyed' legacy" Alec said and Magnus smiled and nodded.

"You could say that" Magnus spoke softly.

"Six feet just won't do. These memories won't fade away. Lets just embrace them" Alec said and Magnus smiled.

"Of course, Alexander. What a brilliant idea" Magnus praised and kissed him softly. His memories were too strong to hide. But he knew he would have Alec, forever.

Fin.

Hope you liked :P

Peace out ✌🏻