Happy Pride

Before I begin I'd like to say that I found a art comic on Tumblr about this. Here they are. I ALSO FOUND THE OTHER PHOTO ON TUMBLR^ CREDIT TO THE ARTISTS AND WHOEVER THEY MAY BE!! BTW THE STORY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE PICTURES!!

 I ALSO FOUND THE OTHER PHOTO ON TUMBLR^ CREDIT TO THE ARTISTS AND WHOEVER THEY MAY BE!! BTW THE STORY IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT THAN THE PICTURES!!

Alec watched Magnus pick an outfit today

Alec watched Magnus pick an outfit today. It was Pride Month and Magnus had insisted that he was gonna go all out rainbow for the entire month.

Today was the Pride Parade and this was the day Magnus was pulling out all the stops. He was shirtless but had on a black jacket that had no sleeves. On the back was a drawing of stick figures all the same size and shape and had labels under them like Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transexual, Straight, Black, White, Brown, Beige. And on the very top it was written. 'We are all the same on the inside'  He wore red  skinny jeans and some black Valentino Garavani Umo soul Rockstud ankle boots.

"You should come to Pride with me, darling"Magnus said with a smile. Alec stood up and walked over to him.

"I don't really know, Mags. I'm new to this whole 'you can make out with dudes and flaunt it around because equality bitches' "Alec said and Magnus laughed softly and wrapped his arms around Alec's waist. ((A/N: Imagine Brendon Urie's valley girl voice and reread the ' '.... it's so much better like that, right? If. You have no idea who that is watch the fucking video and your life will forever be changed.))

"You've been doing great so far, Alexander." Magnus said and winked and Alec rolled his eyes.

"Remind me again why I'm dating you?" Alec jokingly teased and Magnus just laughed.

"Because you love me. And who else is gonna put up with your tacky clothes?" Magnus joked back and Alec pouted.

"You said you liked my shirt" Alec fake whined.

"I say a lot of things, hunny" Magnus said and Alec just fake gasped and got out of his grip.

"You're sleeping on the couch tonight" Alec said and Magnus whined.

"Noooo!! It hasn't been disinfected from last time Jace and Clary were over" Magnus said and Alec's jaw dropped in fake shock.

"I thought you'd be more sad that you can't cuddle me at night. Guess you don't love me anymore" Alec said and pouted.

"I'm sorry, sweet pea. I still love you. Do you love me back?"Magnus said and Alec pouted even more at him.

Magnus kissed his pout. "Please?"

"Fine. I still love you too. Only because you're adorable" Alec said and Magnus cheered happily and hugged him.

"You sure about Pride?" Magnus said and Alec nodded.

"Maybe next year. Right now I just want to curl up on the bed and read Harry Potter" Alec said and Magnus rolled his eyes, but his smile was still evident on his face.

"Okay, you big dork. I love you" Magnus said and Alec smiled.

"I love you too. Now go, you'll miss all the protesters. You know how much you love messing with them" Alec said and Magnus laughed and smiled.

"Okay, okay, I'm going" Magnus said and kissed him goodbye and then walked out of the room and out of his apartment building.

"Now that he's gone I can finally read some Drarry fanfics" Alec said and pulled out his phone and started picking up where he left off. He randomly started humming Bad Word by Panicland...

"Hey! So hit me where it hurts! Say my name like it's a bad word!" Alec sang out loud.

"I'm so glad I decided not to actually go" Magnus mumbled to himself as he watched Alec from the door. He decided to make his presence known.

"Potter" Magnus spoke like Draco would. Alec looked up and blushed.

"Malfoy" Alec spoke like Harry would and then they laughed. Magnus took off his jacket and skipped over to Alec and laid down on the bed with him.

"That song really describes them" Magnus commented and Alec chuckled and nodded.

"It really does" Alec agreed as they both read the story on the phone.

Fin.

I quite liked this one a little too much.... mainly because of my addiction to Brendon Urie... aka Beebo. Request from JassyJass14

HOPE YOU LIKED AND IM SORRY I DISAPPEARED FOR LIKE A WEEK OR TWO. IVE BEEN RESTING AND GETTING OVER A COLD SO YEAH!

QOTD: Have you read any of the TMI books yet or any Cassandra Clare book? (AKA QUEEN CC))

AOTD: Cassandra Clare is my queen, I've read all of her books she's published so far!

Peace out! ✌🏻