Happy Endings

Magnus sat down at his couch, sipping on his glass of wine. He was going through his box of memories. Today was such a happy day. Clary and Jace had just got married!

With the marriage of two of his dearest friends, he decided to take a trip through memory lane.

"I look quite good in that photo" Alec beamed, sitting in the chair next to him, pointing at the photo of Alec posing with Magnus for an Instagram photo. They were making kissy faces. He printed it out because he liked it so much.

"I agree, darling. You look quite handsome, like always." Magnus agreed, picking up a new photo. It was a Polaroid of Alec making a funny face, his cheeks all puffed out while his eyes crossed.

Magnus lifted it up and showed it to him, laughing softly. Alec had a giant smile on his face.

"I remember that day. You got so happy when you found my Polaroid." Magnus said and Alec nodded, the crinkles forming around his eyes as he chuckled.

"Remember our trip to Rome?" Magnus asked, curiosity sparkling in his eyes.

"Of course. You walked me around the ruins and told me stories about how much you hated Julius Caesar." Alec let out a chuckle when he finished.

"I stand by that statement. He was a very idiotic man." Magnus muttered. He looked up and into his husbands eyes, noticing how the blue complimented his black hair perfectly. He watched the deep blue iris' sparkle when he laughed and the way the skin crinkled. He loved the idea of growing old with this man.

"Remember the sweater I got you?" Magnus asked softly, taking the time to speak so he could watch Alec form a response.

"How could I not? It was the one item of clothing you gave me that wasn't sparkly or any sort of bright color. It was a dull black knitted sweater. It was the best thing you ever got me." Alec stated, a smile forming around his lips. Magnus loved that smile more than anything.

"Did I ever tell you that I hand knitted it?" Magnus asked with a small smile, he was overjoyed.

"You did. I tried to top that gift and I think I did." Alec stated, a playful glint in his eyes.

"Oh really? Prove it." Magnus said, he wanted to see if he could.

"What about that necklace I got you from Paris?" Alec asked, leaning over and looking in the box as Magnus shuffled his hands around carefully. He picked it up with delicate hands.

It was a long leather necklace with a pink bedazzled heart as the charm.

"I remember this.. you said it represented our relationship. I was the charm and you were the leather." Magnus said fondly, staring at his husband with bright eyes and a smile that could light up the world.

"It still does. You brought some color into my life, Magnus" Alec said softly, moving his hand to rest on top of Magnus' hand.

"You brought the happiness I was lacking for so long. I love you so much, Alexander Lightwood" Magnus said with a smile.

"I love you so much too, Magnus Bane." Alec said softly.

Clary and Jace looked into the white room through the large glass window, holding hands as they watched Magnus talk to an empty chair. Their wedding bands sparkling.

"If only Alec was here to see us. He'd probably fake vomit." Jace said softly, clearly teary eyed. Clary nodded as she seeped softly for her friend.

"Magnus doesn't deserve to be here. He should be out in the real world, buying designer clothes and drinking tea with Alec." Clary stated, her cheeks stained.

"We'll find that demon. We'll make it pay." Jace muttered, his rage growing as his grip tightened around Clary's hand slightly. Clary did the same.

"At least Magnus still thinks Alec is here." Clary said softly, trying to calm her husband down.

"Yeah. At least he has some peace."

Fin.

IM BACK BITCHES!

DID YOU MISS ME?

I hope you liked this chapter because it's been LONG overdue. I apologize but I went through a really rough writers block but it's mostly gone now!

I'll be updating as much as I can and I hope you all will be entertained!

Btw: might start doing Drarry One Shots because I've had some ideas for that so leave me an idea or comment "Drarry Sparkles" in the comments if you'd like me to do that too!

Peace Out ✌🏻