Picnic Proposals 1

The lovely JassyJass14 has a lot she wants to see, so a lot I'm going to write <3 I'm gonna combine them in parts if that's okay!!!! I hope it is!! Fingers crossed that it is!! ENJOY MY DEAR!!

Alec gulped and took a deep breath as he and Magnus walked up the hill to a big oak tree. Alec laid down their blanket and Magnus immediately collapsed on the blanket as Alec sat the basket down and sat next to him. Magnus laid his head in Alec's lap and smiled. Alec ran a hand through Magnus hair softly and Magnus giggled.

"I wish today would never end" Magnus said with a happy sigh. "Waking up to breakfast in bed, marathon of Ghost Whisperer, a healthy brunch, a peaceful drive around the city. What more do you have planned, Alexander?" Magnus said with a dreamy smile.

"It's a surprise, my love" Alec answered softly with a smile.

Alec opened the picnic basket and fed him grapes with a smile. Magnus was having the day of his life.

Alec watched Magnus look at the clouds and smiled. This was the man he loved. A childish man who liked glitter and cats and anything tight. A man who liked to drink too much wine and laugh about it the next day, someone who had a job and wanted to do it right. A man who stole his heart and will keep it forever.

"Darling. You're staring" Magnus said with a giggle and Alec snapped out of his daze and blushed. Magnus giggled and leaned up and kissed his blush. "Aku Cinta Kamu"

"I love you too, Mags" Alec said softly.

Alec and Magnus stood up and packed the picnic up after a few hours and walked down and Alec led him to DisneyLand. Magnus was slightly confused when Alec showed tickets to the person at the gate and Alec led him inside.

They walked around and looked at everything and took pictures and Magnus even got a picture with Evil Queen and Peter Pan.

Magnus held onto Alec's arm as they walked around. Magnus had a big smile on his face as his eyes were filled with wonder.

Alec was in love with that look. He pulled Magnus to a great spot for the fireworks.

Alec kissed Magnus cheek and then the fireworks started.

Magnus watched, totally hypnotized by all the colors. Alec hid a smile when words started to pop up. I'm the sky it said 'Magnus Bane' and Magnus furrowed his eyebrows.

'Will You Marry Me?' Magnus read and when he turned he saw Alec on one knee holding a ring.

Magnus gasped and tears started to fall. "A million times yes!" Magnus said and Alec slipped the ring into Magnus finger and stood up. Magnus pulled him into a kiss while everyone around them clapped for them.

TBC....

I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS!!! THE NEXT ONE WILL MAKE YOU CRY BTW.

This will be a mini series because JassyJass14 requested a lot!! Two more will follow this one so it's set in the same time line. HOPE YOU ENJOY MY DEAR!!

QOTD: What kind of waffles?

AOTD: I like chocolate chip waffles xD

Peace out ✌🏻