Cockblock Herondale

Magnus skipped around his apartment, he had so much energy pent up.

Alec walked in and sat all his stuff down.

"Magnus?!" Alec called and the jittery warlock ran to him.

"ALEXANDER!!" Magnus yelled and jumped on his back. Alec chuckled and caught him and made sure he was on his back safely.

"How much coffee did you drink, Mags?" Alec asked as he carried him into their bedroom.

"Only two mugs..." Magnus said and trailed off.

"What did you put in them?"Alec asked, knowing Magnus would experiment.

"5 hour energy." Magnus said and Alec chuckled and laid him down and laid down with him.

"So how much did you do when I was gone?" Alec asked.

"I watched every season of Ghost Whisperer again and cried twice but then ran around to get my mind off of it" Magnus answered.

"Looks like you've have a busy day, babe" Alec said and kissed his cheek.

"Yep. But I kinda had something else in mind" Magnus said and wiggled his eyebrows making Alec chuckle.

"Mags, I just got in from the institute. I need a minute or two to rest" Alec said and Magnus pouted.

"Fine." Magnus said and laid his head down in his chest as Alec took deep breaths to calm down.

Magnus watched the time go by and then he kissed Alec deeply. Alec kissed back just as deeply.

Magnus crawled into his lap and they started a heated makeout session.

Magnus and Alec's tongues started to fight for dominance and Magnus let Alec win, wanting to go hardcore. Alec laid Magnus on the bed as they made out and he hovered above him, using his hand to caress down his body.

"Hey guys I need your opinion for AHHH BY THE ANGEL MY INNOCENT EYES" Jace screamed and ran out of the room.

Alec and Magnus pulled away with a sigh, the moment was ruined.

"What innocence?" Magnus mumbled as his coffee and energy drink buzz came down and he just cuddles into Alec's side.

"I HEARD THAT!" Jace yelled.

"WHAT ARE YOY STILL DOING HERE? LEAVE!" Alec yelled and he heard a door slam quickly and he smirked. He kissed the half asleep Magnus forehead and he felt Magnus smile.

"Cockblock Herondale strikes again" Magnus mumbled and Alec laughed. 

"Just go to sleep, Mags"

Fin.

I hope you liked!!!' :P and everyone knows Jace is the biggest cockblock xD

Peace out ✌🏻