The Next Step... ;)

Okay so first of all I've had the Malec almost sex scene in the Shadowhunters TV show in my head for weeks now and I can't stop thinking of what would have happened so I have decided to write it because I can't take the mystery anymore! So yes. This is smut. Anytime there is gonna be smut I will put a winky face in the title so you are prepared. Thank you for taking the time for reading and I'm sorry for being lame xD  the pic is from Tumblr sooo yeah xD

Enjoy, you dirty dirty hoomans <3
----———------------——----------

Magnus was pushed onto the bed as he and Alec hungrily made out. Magnus was usually the dominant and almost always the top in these situations but he felt like he needed to let Alec take control and learn, so that's what he was doing.  Alec pulled away and bit his lip.

"I-I don't know what to do" Alec said and blushed slightly because he didn't like to admit to being inexperienced. He liked to be known as the smart one who knew everything.

"I'll teach you" Magnus said and in those three words, Alec felt the most comfort from as his heart was beating crazily.

Magnus rolled them over so Alec was laying on the bed and Magnus was on top.

Magnus started kissing Alec's neck. Alec moaned at the new feeling. Everything was so new and strange that he felt like a kid again going through Shadowhunter training.

Magnus trailed his fingers down as he pulled Alec's shirt off and kissed down his chest. He ghosted his fingers over Alec nipples and Alec moaned at the feeling. He felt so sensitive there that it felt good.

Magnus started tweaking his nipples as he made love bites down his chest. Alec moaned loudly as his hips bucked up.

Magnus pulled away softly. "Now try that on me"

Alec flipped them around and did just that. He kissed at Magnus neck and Magnus moaned softly, that gave Alec a burst of confidence and he pulled Magnus shirt off of him like a professional. He nipped and kissed at his neck as he ghosted his fingers down Magnus chest to his nipples. He kissed down his chest and started tweaking his nipples, it was all so new but Magnus swore Alec was a professional.

"F-f-fuck" Magnus moaned as Alec made love bites on his chest. Alec decided to risk it and licked over his nipples. Magnus moaned loudly as his hands automatically went to Alec's hair. Alec moaned against his nipple and Magnus gripped at his hair.

Alec kissed down his body and Magnus moaned. Alec pulled Magnus jeans off of him and palmed him through his boxers.

Magnus moaned loudly, forgetting he was supposed to be teaching Alec.

Alec knew the basics of what to do... he watched some porn to get the basic knowledge before he came to see Magnus....

Alec felt Magnus hard on and he smirked slightly. He kissed around the bulge in Magnus boxers.

"F-f-fuck, Alexander" Magnus moaned out. That gave Alec more confidence as he nipped at his neck and palmed him. Alec's hard on was hurting so he decided to speed things up and take off Magnus boxers. Magnus could tell Alec needed frictions so he pulled Alec's jeans and boxers off.

"Let's speed things up, shall we?" Magnus said as he handed Alec a condom and lube.

Alec chuckled and kissed at his neck as he tore the condom wrapper and pulled out the condom. He rolled it on and opened the lube. He squirted some on his fingers and rubbed one over his hole and pushed in one digit. Magnus moaned softly. It's been awhile since he bottomed and he forgot how good it felt to be stretched. Magnus got off on pain.

Alec nipped at his neck as he added another finger and started scissoring him open. Magnus moaned loudly. "J-j-just get in me a-a-already" Magnus moaned out.

Alec took his fingers out with a smirk and pushed into him gently. The feeling was so new and felt so good to him, to have Magnus tight walls clench around him made him moan.

Alec adjusted to the new feeling as Magnus moaned under him. Alec rocked his hips forward and Magnus squeaked and moaned even louder.

"Oh please, Alec, baby, oh fuck, Alexander just pound into me" Magnus babbled as he got addicted to the feeling.

Alec did as told and started pounding into him, hitting his prostate on his first try, Alec didn't know what that did but he knew Magnus liked it by the way he screamed Alec's name, and that was enough for him to do it again.

Magnus moaned loudly as he came over his and Alec's chest. Alec thrusted a few more times before he came into the condom with a moan. This was all so new and he loved the feeling and was making mental notes to tell Izzy thank you and that he loves her. Alec pulled out of him and Magnus used his magic to make the condom disappear and their chests were clean from his cum.

Alec laid down beside Magnus and Magnus cuddled up to him.

"Did you con me? Cause I swear last time you had no idea what the hell to do in sex" Magnus said and Alec chucked softly.

"I let my instincts take control, Magnus. And you're one to talk, last time I checked you were screaming my name" Alec teased and Magnus blushed.

"Is that a hint of a tease I detect? Why Alexander, how you will continue to surprise me" Magnus said and kissed him softly. Alec kissed back softly. Magnus pulled away and smirked.

"I have an idea. How about next time you try one of those, stamina  runes and see how long we can go?" Magnus said teasingly as he kissed at his neck.

"You're worse than Jace, I swear" Alec said and moaned softly.

"I'll take that as a compliment" Magnus mumbled and made another love bite on his neck.

Fin.

Hope you liked :-) ;).
I suck at smut but I did my best xD

Peace out ✌🏻