Stalker? AU

Magnus laid his head down on the bar as his migraine worsened. He was a socialist, sure. He liked party's and drinking and dancing but he hated talking to most people. He put up with it because of what he does, he helped people with whatever they needed.

Magnus chugged down a bottle of water and two pills for his headaches. He was borderline dead. Magnus stood up and got dressed and did his hair. He had on some sweats and tank top and was currently going to the gym. He had to make it up to his body for getting wasted the night before.

Magnus put in his earbuds and listened to Panic! At The Disco's Emperors New Clothes.

He started his jog to the gym and made sure to keep a good pace so he wouldn't be so out of breath when he got there. He couldn't help but feel eyes on him.

Magnus walked in through the gym doors and went to the weights. He stretched a little bit and took a big gulp of his water and then started lifting weights, starting easy and then progressing to hard.

Magnus moved on to the dumbbells and started just working on his arm muscles.

After a twenty minutes he sat them down and sat on a bench to catch his breath. He felt somebody's eyes on him again. He looked around but he didn't see anyone. He shivered and grabbed his phone and water bottle and jogged out of the gym and back home.

When he got into his apartment he locked the doors and shivered. He hated that feeling.

He walked around his living room and then just sat on the couch and took a deep breath. He turned on the TV and he slowly fell asleep to the sound of Gordon Ramsey cursing.

When Magnus woke up he was on his bed and he furrowed his eyebrows. What was he doing here? He fell asleep on his couch... right?

Magnus stood up and walked into the bathroom and splashed water in his face. He wiped his face off and walked into the living room to see his TV was still on. He checked the time and it was midnight. He groaned and face planted on his couch.

"Is that anyway to treat someone who's worrying about your back pain in the morning?" A mysterious voice said and he popped up.

"W-who said that?" Magnus voice wavered as he spoke.

"No need to be afraid, Magnus." The voice said and then a man appeared.

"Who are you?" Magnus whispered, captivated by his blue eyes.

"My names Alec. I guess you could say i'm the one protecting you from the dark corners in alley ways" Alec said and Magnus blushed.

"So like a stalker?" Magnus asked, kinda joking.

"I'd prefer you call me a guardian"Alec said and sat down next to him. Strangely  Magnus felt safe around him.

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For caring about me" Magnus said softly.

"How can I not when you are captivating?"Alec mumbled making Magnus blush.

"Are you always such a sweet talker?" Magnus asked softly.

"I'm usually the guy in the friend zone" Alec answered as he and Magnus stared at each other, almost like they were being attracted to each other like magnets.

"I don't believe that" Magnus whispered when he and Alec's faces got millimeters apart.

"You should" Alec whispered and then crashed their lips together.

Fin.

Soooooo.... whatcha think?
Comment the most uncomfortable word you know if you think I should do more Alternate Universe one shots xD

Peace out ✌🏻