Candy

Alec sat on the couch he shared with Magnus at their apartment. Magnus had just found out Alec had never had candy before.

"It's not my fault Magnus. Candy doesn't belong in a Shadowhunters diet" Alec said and Magnus just stared at him, eyes wide.

"Candy belongs in everyone's diet!" Magnus exclaimed and ran out of the room. Alec just rolled his eyes and focused back on his book.

Magnus rushed back in and dropped a bag of Reese's on his lap.

"You are tasting every last one of those!" Magnus ordered and sat down to watch him.

"Mag-"

"No buts Alexander! You are tasting the wondrous joy that is candy!"

"Fine" Alec said and rolled his eyes. He sat his book down and Magnus watched him closely.

"It's just candy" Alec said as he picked up a Reese and unwrapped it. He popped the candy into his mouth and his eyes went wide. Magnus smirked as Alec swallowed the chocolate peanut butter goodness.

"How the Angel have I never ate this before?!" Alec exclaimed as he pulled Magnus close. Magnus held him close and kissed his forehead.

"So I guess from now on you'll never doubt me when I say candy is good" Magnus teased and Alec blushed and nodded.

"I'll never doubt you ever again, Mags" Alec mumbled and buried his head into the crook of Magnus neck and Magnus smiled and wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his cheek.

"I love you, Alexander"

"I love you too, Magnus"

"Can we do something cute?"Alec asked softly.

"Sure, darling" Magnus said softly.

Alec carefully picked up a Reese and took off its paper prison. He put it between his lips and leaned in. Magnus got the hint and bit into onside of the Reese and Alec bit into the other side to were their lips met slightly. They both chewed and swallowed and then kissed. Magnus was happy his shadowhunter was trying new things and Alec was happy to have someone love him enough to try and make him happy.

Fin.

I was eating Reese's while writing this so yeah xD Hope you liked!!! :)

Peace out ✌🏻