I Hate Mundane Holidays

Magnus was shopping with Isabelle and Clary for Halloween costumes for a Halloween party Magnus was gonna throw. Isabelle and Clary had already found their costumes. Izzy was going as a sexy cop and Clary was going as a cute nerd.

"I don't know what I'm going as, there's so many options!" Magnus said and Izzy kept throwing sexy costumes at him and Clay kept giving him funny outfits, that was until Magnus found the perfect outfit. Magnus took the costume when Clary and Izzy were distracted and went into the changing room and put it on. It was a tight cat costume. It had a purple leopard print body suit and came with a tail and adorable cat ears. He put it on and smiled widely. He moved around and he felt comfortable and adorable but also sexy. He walked out and Izzy was wide eyed.

"You gettin some tonight" Izzy teased and Clary laughed and slapped Izzy's shoulder.

"Don't point out the obvious" Clary said and Magnus blushed.

"Oh hush, I'm doing this for myself" Magnus said and looked in a mirror and smiled softly. "Needs glitter, but I can easily fix that"

Clary and Izzy laughed and Magnus smiled and walked back if not the changing room and changed out of the costume and put his normal clothes back on. He walked out and bought the costume with a smile. He and the girls went to Magnus apartment.

Izzy got dressed in Magnus room and Clary changed in Magnus closet. Magnus got the bathroom and added glitter to the suit and then put on the outfit when it was dry. He put on his eyeliner and glitter and smiled he pulled on some ankle boots with a 2 inch  heel and walked around with a smirk. He looked hot. ((A/N:Above!!))

Magnus fixed his hair slightly and walked out with a smile. Izzy and Clary were dressed and staring at Magnus.

"You look amazing!" They all said at the same time and laughed.

"I'll invite the guys over" Izzy said and pulled out her phone.

"I'll start working on the artwork"Clary said and started putting up decorations and scary drawings across the living room. Magnus set out the food and drinks and picked the music.

A knock came on the door and Magnus answered it, a bunch of vampires and faeries were there. Magnus invited them in and then got to playing the music loudly as more people stumbled in. Magnus smiled and socialized with everyone.

Alec walked in with Jace and Simon awkwardly. Simon was dressed as a prisoner and Jace was dressed as a sexy professor. Alec went simple and dressed like a warlock. Well a mundane version. He wore a black button up, black jeans, and black shoes. He also had on a small 'witch' hat.

Alec stayed close to leaning on a wall and sipping on a cup of punch. He was watching Magnus like a hawk, he couldn't stand the other beings staring at Magnus inappropriately, the way only Alec was allowed stare at him. At least in Alec's mind.

Magnus started purposefully swaying his hips to the music, putting on a show for Alec. Making Alec get extremely possessive and even more grumpy about the mundane holiday. He walked into Magnus room and stayed there, angry.

When the party ended Magnus watched as everyone left, including Izzy pulling Simon out the door and Jace stumbling out with Clary helping him. Magnus didn't notice Alec leave, which made him frown. He walked into his bedroom and when he was shoved against the wall by the familiar body with the intoxicating smell, he knew he was in for fun.

"I fucking hate this mundane holiday" Alec growled as he nipped at Magnus neck.

"I love this holiday"Magnus gasped out. He really did now.

Fin.

Hope you liked xD it took a while, sorry 😬

Peace out ✌🏻