One Wrong Move

~KIND OF A TRIGGER WARNNG~

Alec looked around with a
whimper. Everything was red. The once white walls of the institute was covered in blood. Isabelle and Simon lay dead on the floor, Clary was half alive as she bled on Jace, who had died seconds before. Alec looked down as he held a sword covered in different shades of red.

"What have I done?" Alec whispered to himself.

Alec woke up in a cold sweat, it had been five weeks since he and Magnus had the fight. The fight that had ended in Magnus slamming his door and crying his heart out over the boy who had broke his heart.

Alec let a few tears out as he stood up and walked upstairs and out onto the balcony of the institute. It was winter and currently snowing. Alec, only wearing a tank top and shorts, sat down onto the ledge of the balcony and looked out onto the city of New York. His heart ached and longed just to go back to Magnus and apologize just to be back in his embrace.

Magnus was currently in his study on his computer, playing Sims. He had created a happy little family in the game and was currently in the midst of ruining their lives as he cried over his shadowhunter. The boy who he had fallen too fast and too hard for. The no good dirty nephilim he was in love with.

"Oh how much I miss you Alexander!" Magnus cried onto his computer. His phone buzzed and he sniffled as he saw it was Jace who was calling.

"Hello?" Magnus said softly.

"Magnus! Is Alec there with you? We heard screaming in his room and when we went to check he wasn't there! Please tell me he's with you" Jace said and Magnus heart nearly broke again.

"No he's not here with me. I'll be right over and we'll search for him." Magnus said then ended the call and snapped on an outfit and made sure he looked like he hasn't been crying. He portaled to the institute to see worried faces everywhere.

"Magnus!" Clary announced and ran over.

"Please tell us you can track him! He's gone completely off the grid!" Jace said when he ran over.

"I can try" Magnus said. He took the ring that Alec had gave him and used his magic to track his whereabouts.

Alec was freezing but refused to go inside. He'd rather die than be haunted by the memories of his warlock. The no good half demon. The man he had wanted to marry and still does. Alec looked down and bit his lip. One wrong move and he could fall, Alec stayed still but he so desperately wanted to move. He wanted the ghosts of his past to leave.

"Alec? Alec!" Alec heard Magnus say and he felt arms around his waist, pulling him from the ledge and onto the ground into someone's lap. He knew it was Magnus.

"Oh my dear, Alexander. Please don't tell me you were thinking of letting yourself fall" Magnus said softly.

"I was thinking about it. I was thinking of how easy it would have been to just make one wrong move" Alec whispered and Magnus held him close and kissed his cheek.

"Stay with me, darling. Don't push me away anymore. Let me fix your broken heart" Magnus spoke softly and Alec's eyes watered and he nodded. He buried his head into Magnus chest as Magnus snapped in a dark blue coat and wrapped Alec in it to keep him warm as the snow fell on them.

"You look beautiful in the snow, my darling" Magnus spoke softly and Alec blushed.

"Absolutely breathtaking, my dear" Magnus spoke softly.

Fin.

Hope you likey likey it XD

Peace out ✌🏻