Aku Cinta Kamu

Magnus laid on his bed in exhaustion. He had just got finished with over 32 clients that day and was in desperate need of a million years of sleep.

When Magnus eyes closed, his doorbell went off. Magnus groaned loudly and sluggishly got up and walked out of his room, not bothering to put on a shirt or care that he had no makeup on and his hair was a mess. He answered the door with a glare. "Who dares disturb the high warlock of Brooklyn at fucking midnight!" Magnus said and then softened his look when he saw it was Alec.

"Oh, Alexander. Sorry, I thought you were another person who wanted to push me" Magnus said and then invited him in.

"Can I stay over tonight? The guys pissed me off" Alec said with a sigh and Magnus smiled.

"Of course, darling. You practically live here anyway" Magnus said and closed the door and locked it again. He kissed Alec's cheek and pulled him into the bedroom. Alec went into the bathroom and changed into his pajamas and walked out to see Magnus already in bed.

Alec smiled softly and chuckled. He laid down and pulled Magnus close against his chest so they were cuddling. Magnus pulled the blankets over them and laid his head down.

"You have beautiful eyes" Alec said softly as Magnus cat eyes came out. Magnus smiled softly.

"You have gorgeous hair" Magnus replied.

"You smell like strawberries" Alec mumbled, he was half asleep already.

"You smell like cherries" Magnus answered softly.

"I love you, Magnus" Alec mumbled as he slowly fell asleep.

"I love you too, my dear Alexander." Magnus said softly. He closed his eyes and fell asleep as well, happy in the warmth of his lover.

~The Next Morning~

Alec woke up to the smell of waffles and bacon with a lazy smile. He got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do his business and take a short shower. When Alec got out and put on comfy clothes, he was greeted by Magnus at the door of the bathroom.

"I made breakfast" Magnus said in a sing song voice and Alec smiled and walked with him to the table to see it had already been set.

Alec sat down as Magnus sat across from them and they spoke while they ate the delicious breakfast of Waffles, Bacon, and Wine. Alec had learned not to question Magnus' drinking. They discussed what had happened with Alec, Jace, Simon, Clary, and Izzy. Jace had been teasing Alec with Simon about his love for Magnus.

"Oh don't listen to them, they don't know about us. And next time they say something I'll turn them into ducks" Magnus said and Alec let a small smile show.

"Thank you, Mags. You really listen" Alec said and Magnus smiled.

"Only to those who mean a lot to me" Magnus said and reached across the table and took Alec's hand softly. Alec intertwined their fingers and raised Magnus hand up gently and kissed his knuckles.

"Aku Cinta Kamu" Alec mumbled and Magnus smiled as his heart swarmed with love and joy.

"Aku Cinta Kamu" Magnus replied softly.

Fin.

Hope you liked! Two updates in one day because I owed it xD 😅

Peace out ✌🏻