Don't You Worry, Little Wolf AU ;)

OKAY SO I GOT TWO REQUESTS FOR AN OMEGA AND ALPHA MALEC AU SO YEAH XD IM DOING BOTH SO DONT WORRY! THIS ONE IS ALPHA!ALEC AND OMEGA!MAGNUS  <3 SO YEAH, HAVE FUN!!! For JassyJass14

Alec was sat in the Hunters Moon as he downed a few Tequila shots to dull his anger at a few of the other alphas around Brooklyn, they didn't get that he was deadly when he was mad but they still messed with him. He rarely got angry anymore but that was because he found his mate, a smaller wolf who went by the name Magnus Bane, Alec was absolutely head over heels him.

Magnus was older, sure, but he most defiantly was shorter than Alec, and a little stronger with mind games. Alec absolutely loved Magnus being able to manipulate anyone, it helped him know Magnus was on his side.

"Alec! We've gotten a report that a small wolf has been found in an alley"Maya, one of Alec's pack members, reported. Alec stood up and stretched.

"Do we know who this wolf is?" Alec asked, not really thinking hat straight.

"We don't know, he has yet to transform back. His emotions are too strong for him to change back" Maya said and Alec sighed.

"Okay, let's roll" Alec said and he and a few from his pack ran to the alley to see the little wolf. The alley was a few miles away but they still got there in time.

A small black wolf laid against the wall whimpering. Alec bent down and checked on the wolf and noticed a giant slash on the back of his neck and a few nasty slashes on his legs and paws. Alec looked at the wolfs eyes and he felt his heart crack into a million pieces.

"Magnus?" Alec whispered in shock and pain, he knew it was Magnus by the way he was staring at Alec. In absolute agony and a small flutter of hope. Alec immediately picked up Magnus and rushed him to their apartment to take care of him. He patched up his slashes and stopped him from bleeding out. He stitched up the deep cuts that desperately needed stitches.

"Mags, baby, can you calm down for me?" Alec asked softly as he patched up the rest of Magnus cuts. In seconds Magnus was back in a human form and Alec saw all the bruises and he growled.

"Who the hell did this to you?!" Alec asked and Magnus whimpered softly and put his hands on Alec shoulders to calm him down.

"D-Don't get mad. A-An alpha" Magnus whimpered out and Alec held Magnus close and rubbed up and down his arm softly.

"Do you have any idea why?" Alec asked, sort of softly.

"R-revenge" Magnus spoke softly as Alec hummed softly and tried to keep his calm. Alec caressed down Magnus face softly.

"It's okay my dear" Alec said softly. Magnus kissed him softly and Alec kissed back, wrapping his arms around Magnus waist.

Magnus straddled Alec and started to move his hips around and Alec pulled away from the kiss.

"Mags, you're too hurt"Alec tried to reason with him.

"Please, n-need this" Magnus whined and Alec slowly gave in as he kissed Magnus softly. Magnus deepened their kiss as his hands worked to unbuckle Alec's belt and unzip his zipper.

Alec stood up as he held Magnus up and let his pants drop to the floor. Magnus pulled down Alec's boxers and then Alec sat back down and helped Magnus out of his jeans and boxers.

Once they were both bare, Alec pulled away from the kiss and started to pepper light wet kissed down Magnus neck, making him moan out in pleasure.  Magnus could no longer wait as he lowered himself down on Alec's cock and moaned loudly.

"Fuck!" Magnus moaned out as Alec gasped lightly.

Alec helped Magnus bounce on his cock. Magnus moaned out desperately as Alec started thrusting up and hitting Magnus prostate. Magnus almost screamed in pleasure as he started to feel that warm sensation in the pit of his stomach.

"C-close!" Magnus moaned out.

"Hold it" Alec demanded as he started to pound into Magnus prostate.

"Please!!" Magnus cried out as the sensation grew and grew.

"Now" Alec said and Magnus came seconds later, the pleasure growing and growing until it finally subsided and Magnus was brought back to reality. Alec came in Magnus with a moan and then pulled out of him gently. Alec gently picked up Magnus and carried him into their bedroom and laid him down on the bed.

He quickly ran into the bathroom and wet a washcloth and came back to Magnus and cleaned him up gently. He threw the washcloth on the floor and climbed into the bed and held Magnus close in a cuddle.

"I love you"Magnus mumbled in his half asleep state.

"I love you too" Alec said softly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

"Ew" Jace muttered to Izzy as she told him her dream that night.

"I am scarred for life" Izzy whispered horrifically.

"I am too now." Jace said and shivered.

"How big was he?" Magnus asked as he did Izzy's nails. Jace and Izzy stared at him like he had three heads.

"What? I want to know if it was realistic" Magnus said with a smirk and Jace threw a pillow at him.

"Well I think he was about a 8.5" Izzy said, trying to mess with Jace.

"Shut up!" Jace said and gagged. He buried his head into a pillow.

"I hate all of you" Alec said as he walked out of the room sassily leaving Izzy rolling on the bed laughing and Magnus scolding her because she was ruining her nails

Fin.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM. 👻 MUAHAHA

SO I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED :)))

QOTD: Halloween or Christmas?

AOTD: HALLOWEEN ON CHRISTMAS... I Miss You by Blink182

PEACE OUT ✌🏻