Happy Anniversary 3 ;)

⚠️WARNING! SEXY STUFF AHEAD XD for JassyJass14  AND I WENT ALL IN SO HERES SOME WARNINGS. DADDY KINK AND MASTER KINK IS USED! POSSIBLY CRINGY! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU DIRTY DIRTY SHADOWHUNTERS/DOWNWORLDERS/MUNDANES!!!⚠️

Magnus woke up with a yawn and then giggled at what was next to him on Alec's pillow. A rose and a note. Magnus sat up and read the note as he smelled the beautiful flower.

'My dearest Magnus, I was called to the institute this morning so sadly I couldn't be there to see your face when you saw the rose, I bet you smiled and giggled that adorable giggle you have. I made breakfast and it's already on the table, I'll see you later my love. Happy Anniversary'

Magnus smiled widely and stood up and walked into the dining room and awed. A giant vase was in the middle of the table and inside were beautiful red roses. In front of the vase was a plate with chocolate chip waffles and bacon and a cup of orange juice. Magnus giggled and sat down and dug into the food happily. He loved when Alec cooked for him.

Magnus had to admit, from the four years they've been married, they hadn't had any giant fights like the did when they were engaged. They understood each other's boundaries more clearly and knew when to shut the fuck up so they didn't get turned into a frog or get slapped with a book because they didn't know anything about Harry Potter.

Magnus giggled at all the memories leading up to this anniversary and stood up and put all the dishes in the sink and washed all of them. He cleaned around the house and then put on his blue sparkly robe and bit his lip and then smiled and ran to his room and picked up a box and sat it on the bedside table and put in clean sheets, blankets, and pillows on the bed and then put a lot of towels over them.

Magnus changed the sheets every month but this time he had a reason too. He waited around and smiled widely when the door closed and he heard his lovers voice. "Mags! I'm home!"

Magnus ran out of the bedroom and onto Alec's arms and kissed his cheek. "Happy anniversary, Alexander" Magnus said softly and Alec hugged him tightly. "Happy anniversary, my love"

"I have a surprise for you" Magnus said in a sing songy voice and wiggled his eyebrows at him.
Alec chuckled and rolled his eyes.

"What is it, Mags?" Alec asked. Magnus smirked.

"Strip" Magnus said and Alec's eyes widened. "W-what?"

"I said strip" Magnus said and Alec shook his head no. He was tired, he just got home. "Not right now, Mags. I'm tired"

"It's not for that reason, dirty minded. Just strip and you'll find out" Magnus said and Alec groaned and did as told. He put down his bow and quiver on the couch and took off his jacket and threw it on the couch as well. He kicked off his shoes and pulled off his socks and then took off his shirt. Magnus almost moaned out loud. He loved Alec's body. Mostly his abs, they made him so weak at the knees.

Alec chuckled softly and took off his jeans and sat them with the rest of his clothes. Magnus smiled and pulled him into the bedroom.

"Lay down on your stomach, darling" Magnus commanded gently. Alec got on the bed and laid on his stomach. He laid his head down on his arms. Magnus smiled and pulled off Alec's boxers and then put a towel over his lower half.

Magnus took off his robe and positioned himself so he was straddling Alec's back. He picked up the box from the side table and opened it and took out a few of the bottles. He opened one of them and poured it over Alec's back and started massaging his back. Alec moaned out as Magnus started working out all of Alec's tense muscles. Magnus figured Alec would want and desperately needs a massage.

"Mags, babe, feels so good" Alec whispered as he felt all of his tense muscles get worked out. He absolutely loved this.

"Happy anniversary, Master" Magnus purred into Alec's ear as he got rid of all his tense muscles and worked out all the knots.

"Fuuck, Daddy" Alec moaned out making Magnus smile. Magnus and Alec had a versatile sex relationship. Magnus liked to be tied up and brutally fucked so he would call Alec, Master, in the bedroom. And Magnus liked to be in control sometimes and by accident did Alec find out about Magnus' little kink from him talking in his sleep, and from then on did Alec call Magnus, Daddy, in the bedroom.

Alec started grinding into the mattress as he moaned out from Magnus' using his talented hands to detense him. "Fuck, Daddy! Need friction" Alec moaned as Magnus smirked. He climbed off of Alec and took off his own boxers and threw them somewhere and then flipped Alec over gently.

Magnus looked into Alec's eyes as Magnus got back on the bed and slowly straddled him and kissed him gently and Alec kissed back. Alec rested his hands on Magnus' hips.

Magnus slowly lowered himself down on Alec's cock and moaned softly. Alec grunted and squeezed Magnus ass as he waited for Magnus to adjust. Even if this had happened a bunch of times, it always felt new and different and absolute perfect.

"Please, Master, pound up into me" Magnus moaned out and Alec did as told, thrusting up and immediately started to pound into him as Magnus bounced to give Alec pleasure as well. Both of he boys moaned in sync, they both felt absolutely on cloud nine.

"Damn you feel so good, Daddy"Alec moaned out. Magnus just moaned in response and moaned even louder as Alec delivered a spank to his ass.

Magnus and Alec moaned in sync again as they both got closer to their climax. Alec flipped them over and just started to pound into his bundle of nerves and made Magnus moan extremely loud as he came, Alec following seconds after.

Alec pulled out of him and laid down next to him and Magnus cuddled close with a smile.

"Damn that was fun"Alec mumbled and Magnus smiled.

"Indeed it was, darling." Magnus replied.

"You guys really need to learn how to use the soundless runs" A voice yelled from the other side of their bedroom door.

"Damnit Jace! Get the hell out of our apartment!" Magnus and Alec yelled out in sync.

"Not the only thing you can do in sync" Jace said with a smartass smirk that Alec could sense in his words.

Magnus just rolled his eyes and snapped his fingers and girl scream was heard on the other side.

"AHH GET AWAY FROM ME YOU BLOODTHIRSTY BEAST FROM HELL!!" Jace screamed and Magnus smirked. All he did was conjure a duck.

TBC....

OKAY SO I LIED. THIS IS GOING TO BE DIVIDED INTO A FOUR PART CHAPTER THING. SORRY LOL!

Friendly reminder: you request something I will do it! Even if you just give me a title for a chapter I'll still do it!

QOTD: Power Rangers fan?

AOTD: I am obsessed with Power Rangers.... TOMMY(Jason David Frank) WAS ALMOST SHOT LAST WEEK AT COMIC CON. I GOT TERRIFIED... IM ONTO YOU RITA!!

HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!

Peace out ✌🏻