Chapter 1

Nick Fury was at his desk looking threw all the files he had on meta humans. The avengers are the best thing that happened nothing can ruin it earth is safe from any threat. Thor took Loki back to Asgard for trill of harming earth and destroying building and killing. Tony Stark and Bruce banner are of doing god knows what and Steve Rogers "Captain America" is still learning about the 21st century.

Black widow and hawk eye are on a secret mission. Fury kept looking at files and then one file caught his eye, File phantom. He opened up the file and saw pictures of a snow white hair and green eye teen in black and white. Fury kept reading about this phantom and then a hard drive was in the side pocket and pulled up footage of this phantom in action.  Agent coulson walked in and saw the footage "director who's that?" Fury was quiet just watch all the abilities this person had fighting these Ghost's.

The footage stopped and fury smiles and looks at coulson "that is our next avenger agent coulson." Coulson just looks at Fury in shock and looks at the file. "What is he exactly Fury what's he capable of doing?" Fury just looks at coulson with a wicked grin "he's supposedly a ghost Protector of a small town of Amity Park. The town has ghost attacks on a daily basis and this phantom comes and saves the civilian population. We need him as a avenger or and agent of shield imagine what good he can do besides saving that one town."

Coulson was thinking about this phantom and if he joins he needs a new suit. Coulson was think and was about to walk out the door till Fury stopped him. "Agent coulson I'm going to let you recruit him go grab a plane and head to Amity Park asap." Coulson nodes and walks out of Fury's hanger and went straight for some weapons and some other agents and got in the plane. "Where to agent coulson?" he was quiet for a bit and looked at his gun thinking that bullets won't affect ghosts and then answered the pilot "Amity Park."