Chapter 2

Danny was in class looking at Sam till his ghost sense kicked in and raised his hand. Lancer looked at him and nodes and Danny walked out and went to the bathroom and went ghost.

Danny flew outside and looked around and nothing he sighs thinking is ghost sense was messing up on him. Before he went back to change into his ghost form skulker came out of nowhere punching the boy in the face.

"Well welp you ready for your last day on this planet." Danny smiles and shacks his head shooting him with a ecto blast "oh come on hunter brat do something else then mess with my town or go kiss ember." Skulker laughs and shoots a pole at him sending Danny flying. Skulker looking and saw a weird looking plane with a logo and smiles and fires a missle at it.

Agent coulson looked out the ship and saw the entrance and sighs Welcome to Amity Park. He looked at the other agents and just sleeping laughing to himself. Till the pilot yells and doges something. Coulson ran up the ramp and saw the kid that he was ready to recruit fighting another Ghost.

Danny saw the missle and luckily the plane dodged it he flew up to skulker anger all over his face. "Really trying to attack the innocent now ?" He laughed and got his cannon ready "well yes why not ghost child?" Danny just sighs and pulled the Fenton thermos and tagged skulker.

Danny saw the plane land in the street ahead of him and decided to see what's going on he flew to it. Danny then saw a people in suits his eyes widen ready for a fight till the suits weren't black and white. He sighs in relief and was about to fly away till one guy stopped him with a line "hello I'm agent coulson I'm here to recruit you to join the avengers."