Chapter 12

Danny flew fast as he could remembering what dan told him.

Let's go visit our family.

The ghost hero finally made it into amity park. Nothing was destroyed it was peaceful he lands infront of his house turning intangible going threw the door expecting the worse.

Jazz and Maddie was on the floor knocked out cold tied in ectoplasm rope. Then he heard something he never wanted to hear the pain of his father screaming in the lab. Flying fast seeing his father on the ground bleeding from his arm dan grinning evilly.

"Danny my boy run..." his father was dead this made the halfa mad charging a ectoblast shooting dan threw the wall.   The halfa ran to his dad holding him crying "Dad, Dad please wake up..."

Dan flew in "he's not gonna wake up Danny now it's our sister and mothers turn." Danny looked yelling "NOOO!!!" Activating his ghostly wail dan smiled doing the same. Wails clash on each other Danny felt weak he gave out taking deep breaths changing into human form.

Dan smiled blasting him then pinning him to the wall. "Once our family is dead and friends you'll become me the pain will be to much." Danny was fighting his grip but failed walking him to the living room throwing him on the ground.

Maddie and jazz where awake "sweetie are you okay where your father!" Danny had tears in his eyes then jazz saw the blood in his shirt and then dans fists. "You monster no he can't be dead." Dan smiled looking at his younger-self and his mother and sister.

"Yes jazz he's dead after I kill you and mother then tucker and sam. Danny here will be me." Then in a blast they where killed blood all over the wall Danny just there in shock and blood on him, dan smiled shooting and beating him. "There gone Danny just like that let's pay sam and Tucker a visit."

Dan grabbed Danny by the neck teleporting them to the nasty burger.

Boom

Dan threw Danny on the ground infront of sam and Tucker. "DANNY!" Sam and Tucker help there friend up noticing blood and tears. The older ghost smiles then dash and everyone in Casper High was confused "what's wrong with phantom!?" Dan enjoyed it to much.

"Dash." His eyes widen how could danny phantom know his name?!? Dan smiled "Danny Fenton is Danny Phantom. I just killed our parents and now our friends." Sam eyes widen then a flash Danny got up sending dan flying. "Everyone out now!!" Dash was shocked "fenterd how did you?"

Danny sighs changing into phantom not caring anymore. Just one second a blast went threw sam chest falling to the ground dead. He saw Tucker Danny was about to grab him but then a shock was filling his body. "No no no Danny." Throwing him aside blasting Tucker into a burnt crisp bleeding.

Danny was shocked and got up flying as fast as he could. Dan watched him fly away in fear.

Smiling "phase one complete."