Chapter 18

Danny looked at the time ghost annoyed. "What do you want clockwork." The ghost sighs looking at the white haired boy crossing his arms "Daniel you might hate me but your gonna have to come to the ghost zone with me I have to show you something." The halfa looks at the group frozen in time looking at the master of time "what about them?"

Clockwork looked at the scene then back at the boy "I'll do this." Clockwork flew towards war machine grabbing him and flying towards the ground placing him down softly. Then flying back to Danny "now your ready?" The boy roles his eyes nodding "time in."

The two appear in the ghost zone in clockwork lair above a time bubble. "Danny you need to know what's coming.." the halfa rose his eyebrow at this then saw in the time bubble a big purple guy. "Who is that?" Clockwork looked at the halfa "that is Thanos a threat to everyone even the ghost zone. Remember freakshow had that gauntlet." The boy nodes looking at the bubble "Well that was one gauntlet you destroyed. He has the other one and if he gets all the stones Daniel every one is doomed."

Danny looked at the master of time "so what's gonna happen then." The ghost shifted from adult to old "he only has one stone so far but soon will have two and will come for the rest."
Then clockwork floated to a shelf shacking his head grabbing a container " Daniel you need to protect this stone.." Danny looked to see a orange stone holding it "What is the stones anyways?"

Clockwork showed six stones in time bubble " there is six stones. One is the space stone the other reality stone. Then there's power stone then your friend has the mind stone, strange has the time stone and now you have the soul stone." Danny looked at the orange stone and opens the Fenton thermos and placed it in there. Clearly concerned look back at the time bubble looking at thanos. "Daniel again I'm sorry.. your gonna have your team to back you up. Things when you go back are gonna be different. Be safe make sure the soul stone is protected at all cost." Before Danny could say anything he was in the sky of Washington DC sighing shacking his head flying then something rang in his head go to strange flying to New York.

A/N: I'm gonna watch infinity war today I'm so excited but I won't post any spoilers gonna wait awhile till I post the next chapter hope you enjoy :)