Chapter 8

Danny landed on the shield base walking in looking around. "Phantom director fury wants to see you." He looked to see coulson with a pen and paper, the ghost walks into the office and see fury. "Take a seat phantom we need to talk."

Danny felt a wired vibe with him but took a seat. "You sure you want to be in that form?" The room was quiet tension filled the air. Phantoms eyes widen "what are you talking about?" Fury looks at him with his eye piercing threw him "I said do you want to be in that form Daniel James Fenton." Danny gets up looking at in shock and clenched his fists.

"How do you know." Nick stands up laughing and pulled up a video from Amity Park Casper high. Showing Danny going ghost and flying away "don't worry we found that right at the moment this happened along time ago deleting the footage before anyone saw it. Your secret safe with me."  Danny loses the tension sighing softly glade his secret wasn't exposed to the world. "Do the avengers know?" All phantom did was just node, Fury walked towards Danny "that little insistent with the hulk and this ultron can you take me to Flint house."

"Who's Flint ? and um sure." Fury goes to a suit case looking threw papers "that's hawkeye he didn't tell you his name." They leave the room and go outside, Danny held Fury's arm jumping off and flying to where the avengers where at.

4 hours later

Danny lands with fury just thinking screw it he turned back into his human form showing fury inside. The team was shocked to see Nick there he laughs "like the human form phantom should be using it more often." Fury shock hands with everyone and they say down talking about the main threat ultron.

Danny didn't really care about this bull shit walking outside sitting looking at the stars.
Then all he heard from behind him sent a smile on his face "Time out."