Chapter 23

Danny was blasting the aliens like there was no tomorrow. They were getting over run the halfa thought to himself guess it's plan B. Danny takes a deep breath till a light hit the battle field and a axe with lightning started to hit the alien and knocking some off Bruce.

The ghost then sees the light vanished and standing there was Thor and a tree and a raccoon. Bruce laughs "you guys are so screwed now!" This made the asgardian wall coward yelling "bring me thanos!" He runs towards the charging aliens jumping activating his power and slamming the axe into the ground killing some aliens. Danny smiles flying into the fight again ecto blasting everything and overshadowed an alien attacking in the body. Till his super hearing making him turn to see vision was in trouble.

Danny gets out the aliens body and blasting his head off yells "guys vision in trouble!" This made cap look too see vision falling down "I got him!" Cap started to punch his way out the battle and heading for vision till Danny grabbed him taking him into the air. "Thought you would need a lift." This made cap smile a little till they reach the location dropping him on the alien. Danny lands helping vision up "Danny get him out of here!" The halfa nods taking a hold of the androids arm till the ghost let go.

He turned to see Cap about to be stabbed and made a ice spear throwing it into the aliens chest making him fall dead. Cap gets up looking at Danny "I told you to leave. That was a order." The halfa looked at him in disappointment "Then what Steve taking vision and leave you to die." The soldier was about to say something till he felt a breeze of air flowing "everyone on my position."

Scarlet witch came with the others covering vision. A blue portal opened walking out of it was thanos. Banner ran towards him getting ready to punch only for the space stone to be activated making him go threw the titan and stuck into a wall. The titan kept moving forward.

Vision looked at scarlet witch "look at me I need you to destroy the stone." She looked at him with tears in her eyes "I can't." This made him look at her "I know this isn't fair but it has to be you. I know you could never hurt me." Scarlet cries and blasts at the mind stone.

Thanos kept me walking till war machine kept fires missiles at him making thanos activate the power stone crushing him throwing him aside. Black panther ran charging his punch only to be put down. Black widow was trapped in bark activated by the soul stone cap went in punching thanos over and over again.

Only to hold back the Titans grip screaming to get punched into the ground. The halfa stays back to see the tree try to keep thanos at bay but fails. Danny took a deep breath and sent out his ghostly wail  sending Thanos back a little bit him activating the stones kept moving towards slightly getting pushed back.

Scarlet witch looked back too see Danny holding him off focusing her blast on the stone. The halfa felt like his energy was gonna give out any moment till he was on his hand and knees. Thanos walked up to him "all that power for what." The halfa looked at the titan to be kicked aside like a can. The stone broke sending a wave of energy in the area. Thanos looked at her shacking his head "sacrifice is hard I know." Till he activated the time stone bringing vision back. He looked at Thanos eyes widen only for him to be lifted up and the mind stone ripped from his head.

The titan smiled putting it in the gauntlet feeling all the stones power course threw his veins only for Thor to blast him into the ground. Thanos gets up send a blast from the gauntlet only for Thor to throw his axe the clash was stunning. But the axe prevailed going threw the stones power like butter finally hitting the villain in the chest.

Thor lands in front on a kneeling Thanos breathing heavily. " I told you, you'll die for that." Pushing the axe into his chest more making him scream in pain. The halfa looks up too see what was happening till he heard something "you should have gone for the head." Thanos lifted his hand making Danny get up flying fast as he could only for a flash to happen. Danny fell to the ground only too see a burnt gauntlet Thor looked at him "what you do !!!" This made the titan teleport out of there making the axe hit the ground with purple blood on it. Danny gets up touching his head "i almost had him." Cap looks around then he hears his friend "Steve." He turns to see Bucky falling into dust.

Danny felt sadness one by one some vanished.

Titian

Tony looked around till he hears something "somethings happening.." Only for her to vanish then drax. "Steady bro." Making Star lord vanish too. "Mr. stark I don't feel so good.." Peter stumbles and falls into tony holding him "I don't wanna go I don't wanna go mr steak please.." this made tony realize he's powerless then he sees peter vanish in his arms. Dan looked at tony "sucks doesn't it knowing you have nothing to do emotions get in the way stark your just a human trying to what save the planet. Your nothing." This made tony get up facing dan in the face.

"What you gonna do stick me in the ridicules thermos?" Tony just punched dan in the jaw making dan hiss in pain seeing a red ring on his finger. "Blood blossom stone clever stark." Till strange looked at them "it was the only way tony." Till he vanished too.

Ghost zone

Clock work looked at the time bubble looking outside to see ghost vanishing into nothing. "For I am the box-." Clockwork sees the box ghost vanish into nothing the time ghost felt funny only to realize something. He opened a portal to go see Danny.

Wakanda

Danny just stands there only to see a portal open seeing Clockwork fall down. The halfa ran towards the time ghost holding him. "Daniel I'm so sorry I couldn't have saved your parents.." Cap sees the teen with this blue ghost with a clock in his chest. "Clockwork what's wrong??" The ghost shifted forms only to smile at the halfa "I always try to protect you your like a son to me Danny I'm sorry.." The halfa's eyes water only to see Clockwork turn to dust in his arms leaving the ghosts staff on the ground.