Chapter 22

Wakanda

Steve saw the halfa and his friend run in the room. "Guys the soul stone left my body." Banner looked at the halfa eyes widened in fear then a boom was heard seeing ship lands black panther suit up ordering everyone to battle ready. "Some get this man a shield."

Everyone was riding on hover transports while Bruce was in the hulk buster. The halfa looked at him flying above him "Bruce you having fun?" The scientist laughs "you have no idea Danny it's like me being the hulk." After that he tripped on a boulder making the halfa keeping flying ahead last ok'ing behind to see if the scientist was okay.

Danny floated in the air with war machine and falcon watching Steve and black panther talk to the aliens. They came back disappointed then heard the ships opening up to see these alien things come running at the shield. Then see some running around the dome "take down section d4." Steve looked at the king activating his new shields then the aliens started to pour in threw the open section. Everyone charged in running in ready to die.

Danny flew in from above charging his ice core blasting it into the ground making ice spikes piercing threw some of the aliens body. Steve kept punching while Bruce tried to blast some back. If things get worse I could use my ghostly wail as last resort the halfa thought to himself.

Titan

Thanos holds the soul stone smiling placing it down. Everyone looked at the beast seeing he only needs two stones now. Strange sent a spell wrapping around thanos arm while drax knocked out one of his knees. Star lord sent out a device holding the arm strange was holding while dan activated  ecto chains dropping them down on the villain.

Portal opened above mantis landed on thanos putting him to sleep. Star lord walks towards him "not so tuff now aren't you." Dan floated in the air watching the hero's. "Mr.stark who's that." Tony looked up to dan helping peter taking off the gauntlet. "No body kid keep pulling." Star lord went up to thanos "where's gamora?"

Mantis felt his sadness "he mourns." Star lord looked at the purple titan laughing "what does he have to mourn for." Nebula looked at him "he took her to the soul stone area he sacrificed her to get it that's how it showed up.." star lord then hit thanos over and over again making tony stop him. "Stop it we almost have this thing off." Peter almost had the gauntlet till thanos awakened again throwing mantis off him then getting his glove back. Everyone got sent flying knocking everyone down.

Dan and tony looked at thanos "I know you stark." Tony didn't care what he had to say sending a gadget to make sure he couldn't use the gauntlet sending misses at him.

Seeing the titan clearly pissed dan hissed looking at the billionaire "never leave it too a human to kill." The ghost duplicated into 30 sending ecto blasts making thanos block some. Then breaking the device activating space and power stone to throw some moon parts at them. Dan went intangible while tony tried to dodge them. "What makes you want to fight for these people." The older ghost landed fists lighted with ecto energy "actually I want to see you bleed and send you to the ghost zone."

Thanos smiles softly at the entity "I'll vaporize you from existence like a bug and a boot." Dan flew at the titan but was sent flying into a rock. Thanos activated soul stone seeing dan hiss in pain "I forgot your a soul I can just a though erase your soul into nothing." Tony then sent blasts of energy into thanos sending him back a couple of feet from dan. Activating the power stone sent a blast hitting but then clashing back. Thanos finally made it up to him activating his blade taking a swing but missed. The titan grabbed the blade snapping it in half stabbing tony in the sides.

"I hope they remember you." Thanos let's him go to fall spitting blood activating all the stones so far but was stopped by strange. "Stop spare him and I'll give you the time stone." It was quite till he looked at the sorcerer "no tricks." The time stone appeared in front of strange levitating to thanos he grabbed it looking at it then put it on the gauntlet feeling the power go threw his veins. Thanos then activating the space stone vanished. Dan looked at the wizard "you idiot where all screwed now."