Chapter 11

Danny looked at the ghost before him in fear. "Who are you?" Black widow narrows her eyes at the ghost.

Ultron hovers watching enjoying every minute. "Oh who am I? Well I'm Danny of course." Tony looked at the ghost suit and saw the exact same logo on his chest. "He has Danny's logo." Captain America saw the blood red eyes stair around his team. Danny backs up behind hulk trembling in fear.

"I'm dan you get to look forward to me soon enough." Dan looked at hulk smiling seeing Danny behind a monster. Then looked at Ultron seeing the robots "what are you supposed to be technus where skulker?" Ultron looked at the old ghost "no I'm not a ghost."

Dan then realized what was going on seeing the clouds go down and saw the army of robots. "Danny playing hero still that will soon pass." Then his fire hair grew larger in anger "no one hurts Danny but me." Clenching his fists looking at the bots taking a deep breath and released his ghostly wail.

Ultron eyes widen flying back so did the bots. Danny looked in shock tony just saw the power. All the robots got back up some broken running at them dan sighs flying in the air. Tony was about to shoot dan, Danny clenched his fists flying after his enemy.

"Danny no don't god damit guys we need to protect the area don't let them turn that switch." Danny and dan where back and forth "oh Danny who are those people of yours a team." Danny blasts him but misses "there my team I'm gonna save the world."

Dan laughs charging a blast "our family still alive and friends not for long." The halfa got mad "You will not exists I will not be you!"

Tony saw the ghosts going back and forth hulk jumped high punching dan and landing helping the avengers again. Dan regained his balance "what the hell." Hissing Danny smiling "that's the hulk strongest there is. Want more?" Dan showed his fangs smiling "maybe I should pay our family a visit." Seeing a green portal dan vanished Danny panicking.

He looked at his team then made a choice he flew at top speed to amity park hoping they got everything under control with out him.