Chapter 6

In the med bay Steve and stark talk things over and look at the teen. "What the hell was that is he human or ghost?" Tony just looked at the boy "Jarvis status scan his life signs don't forget DNA test." Right away sir Natasha and Thor walk in to check up on things. "You stark you have no idea what you created now look what's happened to dear phantom he's human." Danny jumps up screaming and flashes his green eyes looking around to see the avengers looking at him in shock.

Danny looked down  seeing himself in human form then sighed "oh crud." Tony and Steve walk up to the teen "phantom is that you? how did this happen?" The phantom got off the table and looked around thinking no lying to them now they saw me change back. "You guys I didn't know how to tell you but I'm a halfa." Natasha looked at the teen in question "a halfa ? What's that." Danny explained his accident ,his powers and looked at the avengers with a smile hoping no one would freak out.

Thor walked up to Danny and gave him a hug  smiling "so you will be joining us in this battle against ultron?" Tony stepped in this time in defense "Thor he's just a teen I mean shouldn't he like go back home we don't need him killed or hurt." Danny had enough of the fighting and he transformed into his ghost form "look what changes now I'm still part ghost I can probably take you guys out in my sleep." Banner looked at the ghost hybrid and laughs "you think you can take in the hulk?" The ghost just nodes  looking at Steve "now I'm an avenger and you guys recruited me for a reason now I'm not leaving I'm here to save the world with you guys."

Sir his virtual signs are off the charts and his DNA is 60% human and 40% unknown. Phantom looked at stark sighing "you DNA tested me ?" The man just nodes in response out of no where an alert that unusual activity is going on in sokovia. The team go into a jet to go and Steve stops Danny "phantom look ik you say your powerful but this is life and death stuff you really want to get involved in this?" The halfa nodes and laughs "Steve I'm already dead anyways what's the deal you guys thought I was a ghost in the first place and I still am but with a human side." They all get in  departing to sokovia.

In sokovia

Danny was there main spy like an eye outside. "Don't compare me to stark!!!" Ironman  lands  looking at the metal man infront of him and smiles "junior your gonna break your old mans heart." Next to ultron where the twins ,Thor and captain America where behind tony. Danny was invisible in the air ready for the word while both Natasha , Hawkeye where on the third floor ready for anything. Ultron looked around "there a disturbance in the room and I think I know who it is." Tony sighed "what's your plan ultron."

Ultron laughs "I was just gonna reveal my evil plan." He activated a magnetic field pulling iron man in blasting him causing him to fly back causing Danny to fly in and blast Ultron in return. Robots flew in and attacked Thor and the others while the twins where fighting Danny. The ghost felt a blast hit him and he was down then a girl walked up to him seeing a red mist come from her hands causing him to shack his head. He was in amity park grabbing his head and thought how the hell am I here? Then he heard a voice he never wanted to hear for a eternity. "Well your here now Danny." The phantom turned around seeing dan.

"You really think those costume freaks are gonna accept you. No there not when your gonna turn into me." Danny eyes widen telling himself it's just a dream but dan grabbed his arm smiling wickedly. Danny shot at him causing him to fall back , dan gets up "I'll never turn into you and those costume freaks are my team and they accepted me." The older ghost just laughs "oh really now well look behind you Danny." The halfa looked behind him seeing himself on top of the avengers they where dead , Danny had tony stark in his hands and snapped his neck. "No no no no!!!" Danny then opened his eyes he was on the ground and Hawkeye was there looking at him "don't worry kid everyone else was just the same way."

Danny then got up slowly seeing his reflection and turned away quickly then he heard tony. "Guys I need a lullaby." Hawkeye then walks away from phantom to Natasha "I'm sorry tony but the whole team is down your on your own." Danny then starts to float "tony I'm on my way." Before Hawkeye could say anything he was gone, Danny was flying threw the sky's then saw dan infront of him and he stopped gasping . The ghost teen shot an ectoblast then it was gone just a hallucination he kept telling himself. Danny then landed and saw an ironman hulksuit fighting the hulk?

Danny flew up high looking at tony "phantom in gonna need you to blast at him while I punch got it." Danny nodes changing up an ecto ball and threw it at the hulk and then tony punched the beast. Danny laughs thinking he took down the green giant boy was he wrong. The hulk looked at the ghost and grabbed a car throwing it at him and punched ironman over and over again. The halfa saw the car flying towards him turning intangible and flew at the hulk charging an ectoblast with a punch hitting him with full force. Causing the beast to fly back a couple of feet, Danny then looked at the beast "banner it's me phantom come on stop this what ever your seeing is not real."

This only upsets him more tony looked at the white haired teen "oh yea I forgot to tell you don't mention weak banner." Then hulk clapped his hands together causing a strong wind to push him back but stark didn't budge. Ironman then punched hulk and flew up in the air with banner. Danny saw this and followed his lead, there was a tall building and he threw hulk into it and missiles and blasted hit the hulk making him go threw the building. Danny looked and saw the building crumbling down and he flew down to the street and landed and seeing the dust flying around then army people coming. The halfa didn't know what to do so he charged a blast shooting at a car causing it to explode.

The army then points there guns at the teen and then hulk looks around seeing the army point weapons at the teen yelling then ironman knocks him out causing hulk to turn into banner. Ironman looked and saw the arm towards his teammate flying towards them looking at them "hey leave him alone he's with us." The army lowers there weapons looking at banner. Danny walked towards him sighing picking him up and flying away and tony wasn't far behind. The team was back in the ship they where beaten down, banner was in a blanket shacking the others where just drained. The teen looked at the adults sitting down thinking how are we gonna defeat this Ultron better yet how did he know I was a halfa.