Chapter 13

Danny with tears in his eyes kept flying faster and faster till he made it to New York going straight to avenger tower. Landing falling on his knees breaking down curling into a ball turning human.  Tony saw the ghost walking up to him "Danny what's wrong ?" Then words couldn't come out he just kept crying banner walked in seeing some blood on Danny's shirt.

"Hey Danny what happened?" The rest of the team came in seeing the boy in Tony's arms breaking down "h-he killed them..." still in tears Tony held on to the teen knowing what happened "this is my fault.." Danny looked at tony letting go of the halfa suiting up flying away.

"Tony!!" Banner and Thor looked at there friend flying away black widow looked at Danny "I'm so sorry Danny." Then Banner saw the news alert.

Terror in amity park.

Seeing the ghost destroying everything in it path. Danny eyes looked at the screen in horror "dan did this Danny?" Danny saw Banner garb his head his eyes turning green about to hulk out. Black widow ran to Banner to him calm down while Steve kneeled by him. "Danny I know this is hard for you but we will avenge them. Your an avenger." Danny looked at him kinda smiling at the capsicle. Thor got his hammer about to leave "where you going ?"

Thor looked at Steve "about to avenge our mates family." Flying off Danny gets up sighing "he's gonna kill you guys too don't.." Banner calmed down looking at him sad "Danny who can we call?" Danny thought about the fruit loop but that's not an option.

Wisconsin

Vlad was drinking a mocha smiling then the news came up of a ghost destroying the city and headline phantom lost it. Vlad spits his mocha out eyes widen seeing on the tv a ghost with Danny's logo destroying everything and then on the bottom of the screen Fenton family murdered with two teens sam Manson and Tucker foley.

Vlad gets up shocked at this going ghost Turing intangible flying threw the wall heading to amity park. All Vlad could think is why my little badger then Maddie she's dead. Vlad saw smoke and people screaming landing seeing the ghost "Daniel what is the meaning of this!!!" Then the ghost turns around smiling showing fangs "hello Vlad like what's happening to bad you won't see what's going to happen.." blasting him into a building Vlad takes deep breath thinking what's gotten into him. Then he heard some jets and a blast sending the ghost flying.

Vlad looked eyes widen to see tony stark "need help Dracula ?" Vlad rolled his eyes floating "what brings you here?" Tony pointed at the ghost "he killed one of our team members family." Dan looked in rage smiling laughing "awwww how sweet you care about Danny that much it will be the death of you." Dan hissed flying towards tony but dodged blasting him in the back.

"Friday a little hand here?"

"Ghost defense system activated."

Tony smiled charging a blast hitting dan over and over again none stop. Then thunder was building then a hammer hit dan sending him into a building. Vlad looked and saw Thor thinking to what tony said that means that can't be his little badger.

Dan gets up seeing them smiling spitting out ectoplasm "my turn." Taking a deep breath releasing his ghostly wail sending tony and Vlad back. Then Thor was standing his ground clashing with the wail moving forward while screaming. Throwing the hammer but the wail sent the hammer back and into Thor sending him flying.

Dan smiled going up in the air floating "what makes you think you can stop me." Then a ship flew over and the rat of the team showed up "together." Seeing Danny eyes still watering clenching his fists.

Dan just looked at them ready to kill every last one of them.