Chapter 20

They ran outside to see a space ship hovering. Tony activated his glasses "Friday I want you to get everyone out of the area tell police to stand back and get everyone to safety." Strange wasn't far behind "doc I think you should go hide that stone." Strange shacks his head then looked at Danny "I think we should use it."

Strange lifted his hands pulling out a spell then the winds stopped causing tony to look at him winking. The ghost looked to see blue light coming from the ship to see two weird things looking at them. "We are the children of thanos accept your pitiful life's." Then tony looked at the gray alien "I'm sorry but earth is closed today pack it up and go squidward." The alien then looks at Danny and strange "does this creature speak for y'all stone keepers ?"

The halfa clenched his fists making them glow ectoplasm. The big guy walked towards them the tony looked at Bruce "you want a piece." The man sighs "no but I never get my way do I." Tony pats him on the back smiling "glade to have you back buddy." Bruce kept focusing trying to hulk out but nothing strange and Danny look at Bruce confused "come on Bruce your embarrassing me in front of the wizards."

The scientist sighs shacking his head "I'm sorry tony me and him are having some stuff. He won't come out." Tony nodes in understanding looking at Danny "keep him safe i got this Casper." Tony takes off his glasses pressing his chest and his suit materials form around him blocking the hammer punching the guy only to blast him away with sonic booms causing Danny and Bruce to look at him "what the fuck was that???!" Tony looked at the ghost smiling "new upgrade like it?" Only to be pushed into the air causing Danny to fly for the other alien punching him then blasting him into a car.

"Weird specimen you are." Causing the halfa to smile then was wrapped in metal but turned intangible getting free. Strange opened a portal for banner getting him safely out of the way. Strange then was pushed into a wall. "Nice tricks you must be good with children." He grabbed the necklace only to be burned "dead mans spell won't get it off me." The alien started to get mad till Strange went threw the wall intangibly. "He wants our infinity stones." Strange rolled his eyes at Danny but was shocked screaming in pain. Strange saw the alien blasting electricity then felt metal wrap around himself causing him to faint. Danny saw strange knocked out but his cape made him escape flying away. "No!!!!"

The halfa used all his strength to put a shield around him. The alien looked at him clearly pissed then went after strange. The ghost took his time breathing in and out then flew after him. Only to see Spider-Man behind him then a sign hit him. The halfa caught him throwing him in the air to web swing again "mr. stark told me everything we need the wizard and you safely." The halfa nodes seeing lap posts trying to grab strange but then a blue light went over him pulling him into the ship Spider-Man shoot some webs pulling strange but to no effect then Danny flew in trying to pull strange away but to no effect.

The cape was floating looking at strange till he was in the ship taking him off. Danny was flying after it still till he felt a sting grabbing his chest glowing yellow then stopped. He looked to see tony flying upward. "Kid get down from there your not gonna make it." Peter pulled his mask off gasping for air till he fell only to get hit with suit enfolding on him to revel his iron spider suit. "Wow mr. stark smells like a new car in here!"

The halfa saw Bruce with the other wizard. Flying towards them to then landed softly grabbing his chest "where you going ?" The other wizard smiled "this sanctum needs protecting." He vanished only to leave Bruce and Danny alone seeing the phone in the ground. "Where gonna make a call Danny."