Chapter 30

Danny was coughing finding himself under rubble then saw Vlad knocked out with a pipe in his leg. The halfa got up till he heard on the ear piece some people needed help. Danny looked at Vlad holding him turning them both intangible flying up then landing seeing the old halfa come back. "Hang in their fruit loop I'm get you to a hospital."

The ghost touched his ear piece "cap I'm take Vlad to the hospital he's wounded pretty bad I'll be back." He waited for a response "go save your uncle." This made Danny fly at top speeds with Vlad in his arms till he finally saw hospital.

This made Danny barge in the emergency room "I need a Doctor here now!" Some staff rushed to the ghosts aid "omg it's phantom and Mr. Masters what happened?" Danny felt something coming hovering "he got stabbed by a pipe building collapsed I got to go."

The ghost flew back to once be avengers base. Danny sees iron man, Thor and captain America fighting thanos. The ghost flew in shooting ecto blasts. The titan dodged them but hit Danny flying in. Cap saw the ghost was trying to get up then saw Thor's hammer. He went up to lift it up making him smile a bit when holding the god weapon.

His attention went to thanos trying to stab Thor with stormbreaker throwing the hammer. Thanos felt something hit him then saw the hammer come back to Captain America "I knew it." Thor laughed then was kicked by the Titan.

Danny gets up slowly seeing Cap holding the hammer he gets up slowly feeling his head throbbing from the punch. The halfa sees tony down trying to crawl to him slowly "come on tony wake up.." Cap was at his limit his shield was getting shredded by thanos sword getting bitched slapped across the field. The ship opened to release some troops the halfa gets up thinking about his options. Till he felt magic turning around too see orange rings appearing seeing the hero's comeback.

Tony gets up too see his wife pepper in a suit which made him smile. Everyone started to form up then ant man grows huge revealing Banner, war machine and Rocket was okay. Thanos looked at the hero's before him seeing Captain America looking back at him "avengers ... assemble."

Everyone charged after those words Danny flew beside pepper and tony. Fight was starting Danny went straight for the Titan charging a ice ball throwing it. Thanos blocked with his sword only for half of it to turn to ice this made the titan mad. "You fight along the avengers but I sense evil in you." The halfa lands crossing his arms cape flowing "I don't care." He took a deep breath releasing his ghostly wail the villain was sent back a bit from the waves.

Danny felt his head burning his skin itching revealing his form to turn into Dan. Thanos kept walking towards him only four feet away now reaching his arm to grab Danny. Till he grabbed Danny throat making his skin back to normal and hair. "Nice power to bad your gonna be exterminated." Thanos punched Danny to the ground over and over again. Tony saw this about to help till a claw came at him throwing him to the ground. "Guys ghost boy needs help."

Thanos was about to finish the halfa off till his fist hit a staff. Danny opens his eyes slowly feeling ectoplasm coming out too see a purple cloak. "C-Clockwork.." the time ghost looked at the halfa then back at Thanos. Hitting Thanos then blasting him back.

The titan looked at his new foe blue skin red eyes and clock in his chest. He watched him go from young to old. "Interesting." As clock work looked at him he hit his staff "Timeout."