Chapter 29

New York 2010

Captain America, iron man, hulk, antman and vlad appear in a alley way. Their travel suits vanish into their costumes "okay guys here's the plan-." They were interrupted by the past hulk jumping in killing aliens and smashing a car. Everyone stayed still till the hulk ran after the other aliens. Vlad looked at Bruce only for him to hide his face in embarrassment.

"Okay as I was saying Vlad, Bruce you go after the time stone. I'll get Loki's spear, iron man antman after the tesseract." Everyone nods till Steve stops Bruce "um Bruce you need to take your shirt off try not to draw any attention to yourself." Bruce sighs ripping it off pretending to be the hulk. Everyone went to their assignments.

Vlad flew in the air with a ear peace in turning invisible "Bruce where is the time stone at I can get their faster." Bruce kept leaping around "it's at a house Vlad with a weird thing upfront a window." Vlad kept looking till he saw what Bruce was talking about.

He lands in the roof turning visible again turning human about to walk to the door to open it till a voice was heard. "I wouldn't do that if I where you I just waxed the floors." The halfa turned around too see a bald lady in a yellow robe Bruce lands next to vale making him jump. "Where just looking for this doctor strange guy lady lives are on the line." Bruce looked at the man "you mean doctor strange he's working on a surgery your  a couple of years behind."

Bruce saw the necklace pointing at it "we need that." The lady smiles laughing softly "no can do." Bruce and vlad walk up to her "I'm not asking." Till she pushed them only for them to see their body's on the floor. Bruce looked at Vlad to see him in his ghost form. "Let's start again shall we."

Bruce saw Vlad was getting agitated his fists glowing purple "Vlad calm down..." the lady kept looking at the vampire ghost "strange your a ghost and a human explains how the dark disks turned you human or is it just a disguise."

Vlad clenched his teeth thinking if he could take her. But then remembering danny and their mission calming down "well lady I'm a halfa not important we need that stone to change things in the future. People got hurt someone I care about my little badger needs that time stone to save people. Maybe it can bring them back for him..."

Present avengers HQ

Danny sits down holding the time staff then felt the ring of rage glow faintly then nothing.

Boooooom

Everyone was back the halfa flew up in the air above them then noticed something. "Where's Natasha?" Hawkeye fell on his knees looking up at the ghost "she's gone Danny...I'm sorry." Bruce punched the floor.

Hawkeye and the other avengers went outside near the water. "Can't believe she's gone.." Thor looked at Hawkeye and everyone seeing sadness "why you guys sad she's not gone once we snap our fingers she comes back. Stop crying we're the bloody avengers." This made Bruce throw a bench far away in frustration only for Hawkeye to look at him "look this shit above my pay grad but the floating red man said she's not coming back a soul for the stone! If you want to talk to him go! Swing your hammer and go talk to him!"

Danny looked around he felt like he should have done something then grasping the time staff he looks at everyone about to fly away. "Wait where do you think your going?" The ghost king looked at tony "I need to think..she reminded me of my mom.." before anyone can say anything he flew off into the sky.

3hours later

While the avengers make the gauntlet for the stones Vlad looked out the window to see Danny flying in then lands looking at Vlad. "Danny I'm sorry-." The halfa looked at the man holding his hand up "I'm fine plasmius. I'm just tired of losing people.."

Steve walks towards them looking at them "it's time." Everyone was in the room looking at the gauntlet. "Alright who's gonna snap their fricken fingers?" Danny looked at the raccoon going up." Bruce looked at him "Danny I don't think you should do it after-." The ghost looked at him "look im strong enough I mastered so many abilities. I control the ring of rage and have the burning crown master of the ghost zone I can do this.Clockwork would have wanted me too." Till Vlad looked at him stepping forward "the green giant is right badger he should do it."

The room was silent till Danny gave up pointing at the gauntlet. Bruce nods grabbing it till tony activated a protective protocol everyone was behind a shield and the room and build was being locked down. Bruce put it on feeling the energy core of the stones go threw him. Thor looked at him concerned about to step in till Bruce got up "I'm fine I got this." Bruce was about to snap his finger.

Flashback
New York 2010

"Bruce maybe we can bring back Danny's family and friends." Bruce looked at Vlad "I don't know if we could do that but he deserves that much I'll try my best."

Present

Bruce holds it down snapping his fingers. The gauntlet dropped from his hands falling down his left arm burnt tony ran towards him icing it down to heal it. Hawkeye heard his phone buzzing seeing it was his wife he picked it up.

The halfa looks at them till he felt something in his pocket he saw his phone with a call saying Mom. His eyes widen with tears in his eyes picking up the phone "m-mom..." Scott looked outside seeing it bright smiling "guys we did it!" Till a big boom happened and a big ship opening fire on the base.