Chapter 19

Danny flew in the sky his hair going threw the wind till he saw a big crater in a roof "wounded what happened here?" Going into the roof seeing staircase with the same size then saw doctor strange, some guy and banner. Danny's eyes widen looking at banner lost of words "hi Danny.." the ghost boy flew to him and hugged him causing banner to hug back smiling "missed me didn't you?" The halfa smiled nodding then looked at strange "I'm here to tell you about-."

He was cut off by the wizard "Is it about the stones." The halfa nodes pulling out his thermos revealing the soul stone "how did you get that?" Banner looked at him the white haired boy scratched the back of his neck "um my mentor.." strange walked to him then looked at banner "we need to get tony stark." They all nod in agreement Danny put the stone back into his thermos walking threw a portal to see tony and pepper. "Tony Stark your needed." Before tony could say anything he saw Danny there with banner "Bruce how you." Bruce walked up to tony hugging him "hey you okay."

Back at the sanctuary

"There are 6 infinity stones. Space, reality, power, mind.." Danny opened up the thermos showing the soul stone then strange "soul and time.." reveling the time stone in his necklace tony looked at them "tony if thanos gets all six infinity stones where screwed and the attack on New York with Loki that was him." Tony sighed pacing back and forth "why don't we get rid of the stones we have throw them away." Strange steps up "we made a promise to keep the time stone safe at all costs not gonna happen." Danny shock his head this cause the room to stay silent then tony had an idea looking at the ghost boy "why don't you out that stone in your body."

Strange then looked at him nodding his head "instead of that thermos that sounds like a good idea actually." The boy held the stone in his hand looking at himself then remembered when dan did the time necklace inside him and fused inside him but shock his head turning his  hand and the stone intangible putting it threw his chest. Hissing at the pain the pulled out his hand empty handed making it tangible again. "You good Casper.." the things that happened back in Germany remembering the blood blossom attack "why you care."

This brought banner to speak up "what's going on now we need vision." This caused tony stark to bite his lip and sigh "there's a lot of stuff we need to catch up on." Bruce looked at him "the avengers are no more and we can't find vision.." Bruce looked at him in disbelief "so the avengers are done like the beetles?!?"

Danny kinda smiled at that reference but looked at tony for a answer or how he was gonna explain this with out him going green. "Vision more and likely with Steve Rogers.." This made tony pull out a flip phone looking at a number named Steve about to press the call button till he heard a vibrating sensation in the building looking at wizard "you don't think your moving your hair would you?" Strange shacks his head causing Danny to look outside to see people running in terror.