Chapter 4

Tony looked at the white haired ghost in hopes he would say yes. He looked at the weird looking cylinder and noticed the tech he had an idea. "So you protect this town from ghosts with that device?" Danny just nodes and then puts it up and hovers off the ground observing the man's suit. Tony then notices him looking at his suit and smiles "I could make you one and make that cylinder thing on the suit if you join us."

Danny's eyes widen at this offer and smiles and with out thinking about it nodes. Tony offers him his hand in a hand shack and the ghost shacks it, he then hovers in the air with the new avenger.  "I'll see you at base in New York or want to go now ?" Danny thinks about it and kinda smiles "I'm gonna get things situated with my  City then I'll see you there." Tony nodes and fly's off and Danny noticed agent coulson was watching it all.  "I see your gonna join that's good phantom meet me in the woods and we'll depart to new york."

Danny nodes and fly's off in the night sky. He landed in his room and transformed into Fenton and walked out of his room not knowing what to tell his family or friends. All on his mind was should I tell my parents about me being phantom ?

He walked into the kitchen to see his parents and sister eating dinner. "Hey Danny boy what's up why the serious face?" Then his mom looked at him in concern "sweetie is something wrong." Danny took a deep breath and thought here we go fenton, "mom and dad I have to tell you something or better yet show you." Jazz got up really quick and ran to her baby brother. "Danny I don't think it's a good idea." She whispers in his ear and hugged him. He smiles at his sisters protectiveness but pushed her softly and smiles at her.

He looked at his parents "mom .. dad I've been asked to join the avengers.." Maddie and jack gave each other looks and then looked at there son. "Sweetie I know you like to pretend your a hero and all but your human and the avengers don't need you silly. You don't have powers anyways."  Jack agrees with his wife's point and thinks to himself man my boy has a crazy imagination.

Danny then looked at his sister and nodes "actually...." he transformed into phantom and his parents stared at him shock and disbelief all over there face. Jazz walked up to her brother and in a protective way stood next to Danny.

Maddie looked where her son stood and right there was the ghost boy. "Danny your the ghost boy..." Danny looked at his parents and node hoping they won't pull out there weapons and fire at him. "Mom,dad I'm sorry for lying to you all this time..." then he got pulled into a hug and it was his mom and dad hugging him. "Oh Danny my baby boy why didn't you tell us... and after all those time us hunting you.."

Danny just sighs "cause I though you guys would rip me apart molecule by molecule." After 30 mins of explaining about how he got his powers he smile sadly at them. "I'm going to New York Tony Stark asked me to join and I said yes." The room was quiet and then Maddie looked at her but still in his ghost form and had tears in her eyes " Danny promise us you'll come down and see us and please don't get hurt" Danny nodes and gets up and hovers and looks at his family with a sad face and thought about it. "I'm proud of you son my boys gonna save the world."

Danny smiled at his dads remark and turned intangible and flew out his house and into the woods. He remembered about Sam and Tucker but then realized they will be fine jazz will tell them everything that happened.

Agent coulson was outside the aircraft waiting for phantom till he saw a glow and then landed 10 feet away form him. He smiled and waved "phantom ready to go meet your team?" Danny nodes and gets in the plane.

3hours later

Danny looked outside the window and saw ship hovering and then looked at coulson. "That's the shield base your gonna be going to Stark tower that's where you'll meet them. We have to land the plane here and I guess you can fly to Stark tower you'll know when you see it."

Danny felt the plane land and he walked out looking at everyone staring at him and then felt a hand in him he turned around to see a guy in a eye patch smiling at him. "You must be phantom I read your file we kinda kept an eye on you." Danny's eyes widen and thought does he know my secret "my name is director fury I keep everything in check around here oh and glade to have you on our side." Fury walked away from phantom and coulson Waleed up to him "looks like Fury likes you he was the one to tell me to recruit you."

Danny's eyes soften and node in understanding then he thought about just does he know about me being half ghost? He was snapped out if though when coulson gave him a weird looking watch. He looked at the watch in his wrist in awe when it's color matched his suit. "That's your avenger agent watch to tell you when something's wrong or we request you at shield. You should start going to New York nice meeting you phantom." Danny just waves by and fly's off the base and heads to New York.

1 hour later

Danny was observing the view and looked at the buildings and decided to turn invisible so no one won't freak out. He flew and looked around till he saw a tower with the words Stark on it big and bold. He laughs to himself and mumbled "your something else reminds me of my house." and flew towards it. Danny turned visible so Tony can see him and landed outside on the balcony.

A red head woman eyes widened and looked at Danny and he didn't know what to do so he stood there kinds ready for anything. "You must be the recruit I'm black widow." Danny took in her looks and blushes "phantom nice to meet you." Tony walked out and waved at the ghost "I see you meet Natasha." Danny just nodes and she hits Tony's arm, then he smiles at her.

"Come meet the others man or ghost." Danny followed him ignoring him saying man or ghost and saw the room and a guy with glasses and hammer on a table and then a blond haired guy. "Guys meet phantom our new member." Danny's waved shy all over his face, "banner but you can call me Bruce." Danny nodes and then the blond guys walks up and looks at him in wounder.

"I'm Thor what are you never seen your species before." Danny gulps and takes a deep breath "I'm a ghost I'm dead." Thor took that info in and grabbed Danny arm "so your dead brother that's cool." Then a guy with a shield and a bow walks in and see the weird looking teen in the room and Thor holding his arm. "Tony who's that?" Tony just laughs and smiles "Steve meet phantom he's a ghost so pretty much if you die or something you could be like him." Danny looked at Tony in annoyance but kept his remark to himself.

"Well I'm Steve phantom and this next to me is hawk eye." The room was silent and Danny  felt weird and hovers in the air and looks at his team in awe. "How did you die if I may ask." Everyone looked at Bruce and shock his head "um an accident was all I couldn't move on so I decided to protect my town from ghost and stuff." The avengers where impressed by this and then Danny smiled and landed again "I was gonna come down here from what happened with the invasion but decided not to."

Thor looked at him waiting to ask something bit changed his mind "tomorrow let's go to Hydra base and look for Loki's staff." Phantom looked at Thor with a question mark on top of his head "what staff ?" The team explains everything to Danny, then Tony just walks into his room and looked at a new suit design. "One suit for the ghost coming up."