Chapter 16

The room was filled cap,Natasha,vision everyone was shocked to see Danny. The cornel points to a seat the halfa sits down eighth next to Natasha. "Now that everyone is here let's start this meeting." The screen turns on the news of a explosion with a caption 'avengers put people in harms way.'

Scarlet witch puts her head down in shame causing the ghost boy to look at her in concern. "People call you guys vigilantes...hero's not obliging to law. That we can no longer tolerate." Tony looks at cap "that explosion wouldn't have happened if Danny was there. He could have turned that bomb intangible or better froze the bomb."

Danny gets up in confusion "what are we talking about here?" The cornel tilted his head then looked at Steve confused "I don't know Phantom maybe your leader would explain what happened yesterday." Steve Rogers sighs looking Danny in his neon green eyes "well phantom um there was a mission and you weren't on base so we went to stop a plan. Things went good till Suicide bomber and Scarlet Witches power trying to control the blast. Send the man in the air but took out a building with civilians in it.."

Danny eyes widen in shock and disbelief about the new information. "Phantom we don't know your personal identity or anything but we might need to know for government reasons." Then tony stands up "maybe the entity known as Phantom is a ghost. He's dead so why the info huh? He's a ghost for crying out loud what you gonna do call ghostbusters?" Danny snickers at the ghostbusters joke from tony but the cornel didn't budge looking at Steve "you can't keep track of your team where Thor and Banner?"

Steve stays quite then sighs "doctor banner was fighting an entity with us long time ago and Thor god knows where he's at.." the cornel folded his arms nodding grabbing everything. "We are gonna have a summit three days from now I expect everyone there... including you Phantom." The cornel walked out and left the avengers stunned.

Tony gets up nodding at everyone then winked at Danny. "Um tony thanks for covering my secret." Tony laughs "no problem Casper but remember summit three days be there or you don't want to be public enemy or something like that later." Everyone left the room Danny walked outside about to fly off till Steve stops him. "Danny a word please." The half's nodes looking at the war veteran "maybe we should have tried to find you your abilities would have been a good idea for that mission." Danny nodes in agreement and smiles "you know cap next time text me." Danny flew into the air letting the breeze hit him enjoying and thinking about the new information he got at that meeting.