Chapter 9

Danny turns around seeing clockwork with a smile on his face. "Clockwork what are you doing here?" The teen ran to his friend giving him a hug, clockwork then turned serious. "Danny somethings coming you need to be ready for it." Danny looked at the time keeper eyes widen "what you mean something coming I'm sure I can take it."

Clockwork laughs then sighs "Danny the worlds gonna be indanger even the ghost zone. There things that are out there that are dangerous. Your avengers can't stop this threat alone but I see there are gonna be problems ahead for your team." The halfa saw the worry in his voice "what's this force?" The time master looked up at the stars "The sorcerers can't hold them off either i don't know what his name is but much worse than Dynamo." Danny sits down on the steps thinking who this Dynamo and who could be worse. "Danny all I know is that there a weapon this things collecting or finding things. Your Asgard friend has the other one in his home world. The infinity gauntlet is powerful Daniel I told you to much. Deal with what you have and be safe."

Before Danny could say anything clockwork smiles "time in" vanishing everything moving again. Danny smiles "thanks for some info but I'm gonna keep it to myself for now." He walks inside seeing the team found out his location.

3 hours later

Danny was following a truck that ultron took caring a body. "Guys I can turn intangible grabbing the cargo." Captain America was on his bike "negative Danny we don't know what in there or if he gonna hurt you again." Danny ignoring him flew above and turned invisible. Hawkeye saw the halfa vanish sighing "cap I think he went in." Cap saw the truck drive under him jumping landing on the trailer. "Leave me alone!!" Coming threw the door Danny was threw back by ultrons blast , cap saw phantom fly back towards them and ultron flew out fighting each other. Danny threw punch after punch nothing ultron grabbed him by the throat and shocked him tossing him into a alley way.

Danny groaned in pain trying not to transform back getting up clenching his fists remembering what clockwork said. Flying up in the air seeing cap with out his shield Danny then saw black widow driving a motorcycle grabbing his shield. Danny smiles then went back to help cap with ultron whole trailer was sent in the air seeing black widow inside went to fly where cap was thrown into train. Ultron was about to kill cap till the rails bend protecting cap and the other twin was in " please don't do this." The witch looked at ultron Danny confused "what I saw in your mind not gonna help you with that."

Ultron saw that his body was in trouble causing the train to derail flying towards the trailer. Danny the chased after him flying at top speed firing ecto blasts at ultron. "Please your annoying me entity." Blasting Danny but dodging him "aw tin man am I really annoying you?" Danny smirks seeing Natasha about to get the box into the ship till ultron took this to his advantage charging his blast full hitting phantom in the chest causing him to scream falling down into a building. "We got the body but ultron took Natasha!!" Danny groans trying to get up "go flin go we can't lose the body."

Back in New York

Tony looks at the body the at banner "we can put Jarvis in this body." Danny the reveals himself " I don't think that's a good idea tony." Then the twins and cap come in "stark whatever your gonna do needs to stop now." The plugs where all in plugged then a bullet comes from under seeing this one twin falls. "Didn't see that coming ?" Then banner grabs the witch "piss me off I dare you." Danny then was about to blast tony till he got blasted. Then Thor came in blasting the body with electricity.

Danny and everyone covered there eyes then saw the body fly at Thor causing the asgardian to throw the body. The halfa gulps thinking is this the thing clockwork warned him about.