Chapter 17

Danny was flying around till his phone rings in his pocket Steve Rogers. The boy floated looking at the incoming call answering "uhh hello?" Steve Rogers seemed intense "Danny how fast can you reach Germany ?" The halfa eyes widen looking at the California sign shocked that he's needed in Germany.

"Um cap I'm in California i don't how long it will take I'll fly over there what's going on?" Steve was quite on the other line "I'll tell you when you get here." Steve hangs up on Danny leaving the halfa more interested about Steve tone of voice.

5 hours later

Danny makes it in Germany dialing Steve sweet on his forehead. "I'm in Germany where are you." Steve gives Danny the location the ghost boy flys over to a parking lot building seeing a blue buggy. Danny looked to see Steve, falcon, winter soldier, scarlet witch, Hawkeye and some dude. "Um why is the winter soldier here? Tony called me saying to come here to Germany as well and said you guys are dangerous.."

The ghost boy eyed the winter soldier Steve saw the tension in Danny's green eyes. "Danny calm down where not dangerous. We need your help and I'm guessing if tony called you to come here then he's also planning something." The boy kept eyes on him "Danny is it I'm Bucky Barnes.. I was brain washed to do all those things trust me." Danny nodes then relaxes Steve nodes and looks at everyone "suit up."

Airport

Steve walks out to the air strip walking trying to get to a jet till a shot was almost hitting him. Tony floated there aiming his blasters at him "cap where Bucky barns ?" Danny was invisible floating higher in the air watching everything. "Cap turn yourself in I don't want to hurt you." Black widow came out with black panther looking at cap. Danny kept eyes on tony if necessary to freeze his suit "you know I told Danny to come here. I told him everything and he didn't show up. So I got someone else under ruse!"

Danny looked seeing webbing take caps shield and webbed hands seeing a guy in red and blue suit. "Hi everyone." Danny was confused at this till the guy looked around "I'm Spider-Man." Tony nodes looking at cap then Steve smiles "now!" Ant man backflipped Spider-Man taking the shield heading to Steve. "I believe this is yours captain America." Danny knew the plan and fired his ice core at tony.

Tony looks seeing nothing then realized what was happening "so you got Danny cap? Smart move but I know this was gonna happen." Tony put his helmet on the ice melt of his suit then his core turned red. Danny kept in the shadows then fired some ecto blasts at tony.

Tony looked and saw Danny's ecto signature making him glow. "Danny I'm sorry buddy.." the halfa eyes rose knowingness couldn't see him then a red blast hit him causing him to fall making him scream in pain. Steve saw Danny was visible red smoke coming off him. "What you do!" Tony looked at cap above to blare his till Bucky punches tony sending him flying. The halfa gets up still feeling in pain "blood blossoms great.." Danny flys in the air sees Spider-Man chasing falcon and Bucky.

Flying at top speeds collides with the web slinger facing eye to eye. "Mr. stark told me a lot about you." Danny looked at him "aren't you to young to be playing super hero kid?" Sending ecto blasts at him surprisingly dodging all of them. "No and shut it Casper." Danny and Spider-Man go at it back and forth seeing the jet flying off Danny turns intangible flying threw Spider-Man after the ship seeing tony going after it then a yellow beam goes past hitting war machine causing him to fall from the sky.

Danny looked back seeing tony go after his friend then he heard a voice that made him think what now. "Time out."