Chapter 25

Danny wakes up seeing dan watching watching him. The halfa gets tense but dan looked at him "look I kinda remember being a hero with my human half... you know Thanos I didn't know who this guy was till Clockwork told me. I think that old fart knew this was gonna happen." Room started to get colder dan sat down on the bed looking at his younger self "look Daniel I'm sorry for what I did I really am. What the hell am I saying."

Danny watches as dan turns intangible threw the wall vanishing. The halfa gets up nervous then leave the room seeing the avengers talk about the stones being used again on a planet. Steve turns to see Danny watching "Then it's settled we go to him grab the stones bring everybody back." Everyone agreed leaving only for Steve to walk towards Danny "Danny I think you should stay here with tony. Dan's coming with us."

Ghost boy was quite then looked at Steve "Take this.." Steve looked to see Danny full out a portable thermos. "Incase things go bad he's locked in there." The soldier smiled patting the ghosts back walking away only for Danny to hug him. "You guys come back okay.." Steve held Danny for a bit giving him a smile walking away.

Dan was on the ship already seeing rocket getting everything ready. "Rodent you know how to fly ?" Making rocket look at dan clearly mad "aren't you supposed to be locked in a thermos." Before anything could happen carol walked in sitting on the passenger side. Slowly everyone went inside about to leave.

Danny watched as the ship left making him head towards tony. The halfa sat down seeing Mrs. Pots holding Tony's hands.

Space

Carol flys back to the ship "it's just him alone." Steve looks at everyone "alright get ready." Thanos was in his Hut about to eat till he hears a sonic blast getting hit only to see carol. Dan appeared ecto blasting him on his knees. Bruce and dan hold him in place. Steve and the others walk in Thor chops off his hand.

The gauntlet drops Thanos screamed in pain. Nebula watched her father closely. Steve heads towards the gauntlet only to see the stones missing "where are the stones ?" The titan laughed "destroyed them." Dan hissed at him sending ecto energy making the villain hiss in pain. "Your hiding them where.are.they."

Thanos looked at Steve "I used the stones to destroy the stones. It almost killed me." Seeing Thanos half face is burned nebula looked at Steve "he's not lying. I know my father and he's never a liar." He looked at her smiling "thank you daughter." But Before Thanos could say anything Thor sliced his head off. Bruce let go of titans body looking at Thor "what you do!?" Thor took deep breaths "I aimed for the head."

5 years later

Ghost zone

Danny sat on the throne with crown of fire and also on his finger ring of rage. Skulker flew in kneeling down "ghost zone is fine but-." The hunter was interrupted by a purple blast. "Daniel!" Danny looked too see vlad angry he gets up only for the guards to surround plasmius. "What is it you demand now." The ghost eyed Danny seeing his age once he was 15 years old now 20 ghost king no less. "The human world needs your help."

The halfa looked at the vampire ghost for awhile "No. I won't help you or the human realm. Leave now." Vlad clenches his fists "You are a human too! You need to come back this instant. Amity Park needs too see phantom again." Danny walked towards him only to pinch vlad in the face and ecto blasting him into a wall grabbing a dagger. He walked towards him placing the dagger towards vlad's neck. "Daniel the fusion between you and Dan was a bad idea you need help. The ring of rage is controlling you." The halfa moved his bangs too show red eyes and a scar on his left eye.

"No it's the only way to keep them safe. To keep everyone safe. The G.I.W thought I did what Thanos did. What they do torture me. Just cause I had an infinity stone signature. No shield to help me. No avengers to save me. I had to kill all them." Vlad looked at the ghost scared fear was showing seeing Danny's skin slowly turn pale blue but the halfa took a deep breath walking away from vlad. "Leave now."

Vlad didn't need another answer he flew away.

Avengers base

Steve talks to Natasha too see vlad masters walking in. "Daniel gotten worse." Steve looked at vlad "I knew we should have done something.." Natasha looked at the man "what's his plan. Why you go see him. I told Bruce it was a bad idea to combine dan and Danny.." vlad sat down "he owns the ghost zone now but Maddie wouldn't want this.." Steve places a hand on vlad "don't worry we'll get Danny back whatever it takes."