Chapter 3

Danny looked at this agent coulson and tried not to hold back the sarcasm. "Why on earth do you want me on the avengers you got the most powerful people already to defend the earth." Agent coulson just looked at him and tried again "your phantom you fight ghost in this city and we think you can help ironman and the others." Danny just looked at this guy and sighed and walked away and floated in the air looking at the ship and agents before he could fly away he heard agent coulson say something.

Danny whipped his head around and got his hands lighting in ecto energy "what did you just say." Agent coulson was surprised and saw phantoms hands glow green while he was in the air, he pulled out his gun and ready for what could happen. What's the use he thought he's a ghost if he's gonna attack I can't do anything "I said what do you say." Coulson looked at the agents "I was saying we could get a certain scent off your back." Danny looked at coulson and thought about it not shooting at the agents his hands where no longer cliched and glowing he nodded "no I'll pass I don't think gods and man need a ghost on there team." Before coulson could testify phantom was flying away and out of sight he put his gun back in his coat and went back into the jet. Looking at the pilot and the others "park the plane in the woods I have a feeling he might change his mind." Agent coulson stepped out of the plane and saw it fly away dusting his coat and went to the nearest hotel.

Danny flew back to school think about what agent coulson said and he turned intangible and went back into the closet and turned human walking back to class. The bell rings and Danny and his friends walk outside. Danny stopped and looked at Sam and Rucker in question "guys I got a question to ask?" Sam and tucker look at the halfa and node "sure Danny what's up?" Danny didn't know how to say it without them fangirl , "I got asked to join the avengers."

Sam and Tucker's eyes widen and jump up and down "dude did you say yes" Danny nodes his head "no I don't want to is the thing then they will know my secret." They nod in agreement with him.  Agent coulson was on the phone with tony "he tony i need you to come to amity park." There was laughing in the other line "wait you want me too go to where?" Agent coulson sighs "amity park fly your rich but over here bring your suit. Where recruiting a new hero to the avengers."

Three hours later

Agent coulson was outside a building till he saw someone flying and landed it was stark. He saw him and smiled "so where this new recruit?" Coulson was quite "he didn't want to join but with your convincing you can convince him." Tony laughed till a crash happened and there was this weird looking guy that looked like a scientist with green skin. Then boom phantom came a fought this guy, tony came and helped this person and shoot the wierd looking thing. "I tecknus will distort you phantom." Danny rolled his eyes and charged an ecto blast till someone shoot him. Danny looked and saw ironman and he widened his eyes at this and pulled out the Fenton thermos and tagged technis. "Um hey kid?" Danny looked at ironman "I guess you're what we need join the avengers, you seem to be one of us"