Chapter 7

Hawkeye took the team to a safe house. Danny looked while they land outside a farm house, tony looked at him "kid thanks for what you did back there helping me with banner." Nodes in response "it was nothing everyone else was down so I went cause you need help." Everyone walked inside and kids ran at Hawkeyes yelling daddy tony looked shocked "those are tiny agents." Then a woman comes and hugged him and kissed him "also an agent." Thor stepped on a Lego house and walked outside cap followed him and so did Danny.

"Thor where you going?" Thor looks at Steve and then the ghost "that witch showed me something I'm gonna find out what it means." Thor kept swinging his hammer and flew of and out of sight Steve saw Danny in his ghost form still wondering why he still in that form and not his human one. He walked up to Danny and looked him in the eye "phantom why are you still in your ghost form ?" Danny sighs and thought to himself I have no idea "Steve names Danny... Danny Fenton."  Steve smiles progress he thought "that your human name ?"

The halfa nodes kinda smiling "well Danny it's nice not to call you phantom 24/7." They both laugh a flash of light and two rings cap saw the teen go ghostly to human. They walk back inside with the others banner looked at the ghost and smiles "so this is what you look like when your not in that form 24/7 besides ultron doing that-" Danny nodes "yes this is my actual self my real name is not phantom it Danny Fenton but my home town hero name is Danny phantom." Tony looked at Danny "so you used your real name Danny for your hero name and replaced the last name with phantom aren't you scared someone gonna figure that out some day?" The whole team nodes in agreement even Hawkeyes wife she walked up to Danny "sweetie isn't this to dangerous for you to be an avenger ?" The teen looks at her thinking about what to say till his ghost sense kicks in. Black widow say a blue mist escape the teens mouth and looked at him in concern "Danny what was that blue mist coming from your mouth?"

Before Danny could answer her a missile came threw the house and got Danny throwing him outside. The avengers looked around and nothing hawkeye went running making sure his kids where okay knowing his wife is fine. Danny was in the ground breathing heavily and turned into his ghost form screaming from the pain it caused him to transform he looked around and nothing. His neon green eyes looked around and nothing then flying up in the air seeing another missile he put up a shield and boom. Tony saw that the kid needed help and got on his watch and ordered a suit that he made and ran to his suit and put it on. "Tony what's going on??" Ironman looked at his team mate "hawkeye keep your family safe the rest of you stay down and protect them I'm gonna help the kid." He flys up in the air to his friend "Danny what's going on?" The ghost looked at him "I don't know I think a ghost found me but I don't know how?"

Three missiles came towards them and tony fired and destroyed two the third one hit him causing him to fall to the ground leaving a small crater. Danny's eyes widen goes to stark and lands making sure he's okay "Danny I'm fine okay there something coming for you okay I made it for you." The phantom eyes narrow and floats in the air trying to find the ghost that's doing this till a voice fills the air "well hello Daniel long time no see." Danny was trembling with fear from the voice he slowly turns around nothing he panics looking around. "Hello welp." Boom skulker punched Danny and shot some chains on him. "Skulker how did you find me???" The ghost hunter floats to his prey "I am the ghost zones greatest hunter I could find you anywhere." Then Danny broke free from the chains and blasted him in the head causing the hunter to fall. Then in the sky a suitcase looking thing flew at Danny and grabbed on to him and a suit was being formed it looked like ironmans but black and white paint job a cape and some thermos on his wrists. The ghost boy looked at the suit and looked at tony getting up "like the suit ? I decided to put a cape and do the black and white and those ghost trapping things as promised ." Danny nodes and floats in the air aiming his thermos at skulker and caught him, the suit then gets off him and transforms back into a brief case. 

Danny was about to help the others till his watch went off "it's agent coulson your needed back at shield asap."