Chapter 14

The sky's where thundering dan floated there sinister smile.  Thor looked at the ghost about to throw his hammer then everything stopped.

Clockwork looked around seeing what was going down then flew to Danny placing a time necklace in him. Danny gasped looking around then saw the master of time tears rolled down his face "Danny I'm so sorry.." the boy looked at him "sorry for what where were you!!!"  Clockwork was about to answer then got punched in the face the halfa mad "WHY DIDN'T YOU STOP HIM. WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE THEM!!!!!" Clockwork  spitting ectoplasm from his mouth got up "Danny I can't affect the timeline I'm sorry about everything.. I wish I could go back to save your family." Danny then bursted up crying on his knees then Clockwork had an idea.

"Danny I can only do this once.." looking at dan frozen in time the halfa now interested  looked at him. "I'll send you forward in time after this." Danny thinks about it then nodes Clockwork sighs in a flash Danny and him where in middle of nowhere then a building with shield agents around the place. "Um Clockwork?" The time ghost looked at him "after the fight with dan  hulk went missing. Tony moved avengers tower or base out here. Captain America gonna be the leader now tony had enough hero time for awhile."

Danny looked seeing tony frozen in time about to get in his car Steve there looking at him. Clockwork looked at the boy "I know the pain will be there don't stress you got me and your new family now." Before Danny could say anything clockwork vanished Steve waving at tony bye.

"Danny what are you doing out here?" The ghost looked to see Captain America looking at him the halfa kinda smiled "just getting some fresh air.." Danny flew towards him landing turning into his human form "Now that dan been defeated and sent back into the GhostZone in that new special thermos. Time to get ready our new team."

They walked into the base Danny wondering how they defeated dan seeing vision,scarlet witch and some guy in a wing suit. "Avengers assemble."