Chapter 21

Danny was with Bruce at the avengers base. Till they saw captain America and the others walk in with a hurt vision. Natasha saw Bruce and her eyes widen smiling softly "Bruce.." the scientist smiles back "Natasha."

Danny walked up to cap and gave him a hug "long time no see old man." Steve smiled at the teens joke "you to Danny." His chest started to glow orange making Danny hiss in pain. "What's wrong Danny?" Bruce walked towards the teen in concerned. Steve helped Danny sit down "there's something we need to talk about." After the explanation of the stones and thanos vision looked at Danny. "If what doctor banner is saying is true we need to destroy the two stones." Steve looked at the others the back at vision "not gonna happen vision well protect you and Danny."

On titan

Tony explains the plan to the guardians of the galaxy. "Look we don't want to fight this guy we just need the gauntlet." Everyone nods there heads and gets into positions. Blue portal opens and the titan walks seeing Steven strange sitting waiting for him. "Oh yea your much of a thanos." Thanos looks at him the nods "I'm guessing he's dead." Strange nods causing thanos to walk and activate the reality stone. "You see there weren't plenty of food to go around to many mouths to feed. Titan was beautiful I suggested a compromise."

Strange just looked at the titan then saw his surroundings go back to normal. "With all six stones with just a snap of my fingers can end half the universe I call that mercury."

Ghost zone

Clockwork watched the time bubble seeing thanos talking to strange. The time ghost floated thinking about the possibility's and if he should interfere. He then saw the thermos behind security thanks to tony making him wonder.

Wakanda

Black panther shacks Steve hand smiling "captain." Steve nods the halfa was amazed at there technology making him think about how technus would have a field day here. They all enter a room where vision laid down where they where gonna try to remove the stone safely. Danny decided to walk out the room and explore a bit causing Bucky to follow the ghost. "Danny wait up." The teen stops to see the winter soldier walking towards him. "So you got the soul stone?"

Danny nods still feeling the energy inside him. Then the ghost felt a sharp pain then fell on his knees only to see the orange stone fade away. Bucky went to him "you alright what happened?" Danny didn't know he felt the stone power then it disappeared. "We gotta tell the others the stone left my body."

Titan

Strange wrapped his cloak around thanos hand to stop him from using the gauntlet. Drax ran slicing the leg making thanos fall. The purple titan ripped the cloak off his hand only to reserve missels from tony. The blast was getting sucked into the gauntlet the thanos screamed letting the fire hit stark. Strange did a spell wrapping around the gauntlet trying to pull it off. But failed the fight continued with strange and thanos. When all hope was lost a green swirl appeared in the sky. Tony looked at it every one looked then saw a green blast hit thanos sending him back. Strange then pulled the mirror dimension and sent it flying towards thanos only to shatter it and sending a vortex towards strange.

One more green blast was sent while thanos charged his own blast they clashed sending everyone back. Tony recognized the energy it was Danny. "Way to go Casper!" The energy's collided pushing one back till thanos was sent flying. Tony's eyes widen when the green swirl closed to reveal someone "well hello there Tony."