Chapter 15

Year later

Danny was flying around New Jersey smiles on his face enjoying the freedom no more GIW. They accepted him as a avenger even though he's a ectoplasmic scum. The GIW had a talk with shield and of course tony. Keeping his human half a secret to them but the destruction in amity park was 'his' responsibility even though Danny didn't know what the he'll happened he fast forward with Clockwork.

The ghost boy lands seeing photos of him and the avengers smiling at this. Then someone looked at him screaming ghost boy causing the halfa to fly up again. Then a portal opened it was orange circle like fire going around him the boy looks at in curiosity then fell. Landing with a thump in a room cursing himself for not going  intangible.

The halfa looked around to see ancient things then a voice boomed "Danny Fenton the ghost boy." Causing Danny to turn around seeing a man levitate clenching his fists with ectoplasm "what do you want how do you know me?" The man floats into the light landing infront of Danny "my name is Stephen strange. But you can call me doctor strange."

The halfa unclenched his fists then saw strange pull up some weird symbols with his hands. Two rings go across Danny turning him into his human form. Danny's eyes widen then look at him trying to go ghost but couldn't. "How did you do that?! What you do to me!?!?"  Strange looked at him calmly "Danny relax I just blocked the ectoplasm from your dna. You will get your abilities back when you leave." Danny frowns in frustration with this strange person.

Then boom they where in another room Danny was sitting down and strange was sitting across him. "Danny let's get to the point I keep track of entities and other earthly creatures. But that attack in amity park released a supernatural episode so powerful. Disrupting the mirror dimension." Danny raised an eyebrow "mirror dimension?" Strange nods "you see that's a way to contain anything and with the real world to be affected."

The boy then sighs thinking he knows where this is going. "Danny your energy was the cause of it. Then your dna was found in that supernatural force." Danny gets up in defense "it wasn't me it was Dan!!!" Strange then looked at him in question "who's dan? If this dan did it then why is your aura and dna all over the destruction?"

Danny sits down remembering everything dan killing his family and friends. His eyes watering looks at the man "he was my f-future but clockwork made it to where I can change that..." Strange gets up opening a book on ghosts "you mean the master of Time the ghost?" Danny nodes still crying strange puts a hand on the boy feeling bad knowing he wasn't lying from his actions.

"Danny you seem like an awesome ghost kid use your powers for good. I'm gonna send you back to the avenger base alright." Before Danny could say anything he was outside the base feeling his ghost powers to come back. Then an alarm with a corneal looking at the boy "Phantom get in here. We and your team need to talk about your incident today."